This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Arawak)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Arawak)

2129 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Arawak....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Robby: You were a dominating force in the first Tribal Immunity Challenge, almost solely winning it. Then, being the first to complete the puzzle - however, in the end it didn't work out with your tribe having three more votes in their poll. Do you think a target could be on your back for being a challenge threat, or are you more of an asset at this stage?

- Matt: Being the original winner, known for villainous tactics and additionally being the second boot of the season in your previous stint in the series- Kolby's Survivor: Greece. Placing 19th. Are you worried you could be a potential target tonight?

- Fred: With the theme of the season bringing back some of the most legendary players in Kolby's Survivor History and splitting them between Rulers, dictating the game and Revolutionaries whom are usually underdogs, change the initial dynamics of the tribes?

- John: This tribe is full of players that ruled, dictated or conquered their first season with huge personalities, what do you think will come out of a bunch of players that established themselves as "rulers" in their previous run, all grouped together create?

- JP: You're fresh off of your win in Kolby's Survivor: Australia - The Great Barrier Reef. Winning in a seven to zero vote and known for your social and strategic antics, plus being the most recent winner do you think your name could be on the chopping block?

- Mud: Out of everyone in the current season taking out prior returnees, you've made it the least farthest; only placing ninth in your original season of Australia, does that give you more of a drive to succeed, and make it farther?

- Andrew: At the previous challenge your tribe won a Hidden Immunity Idol Clue, to the Arawak Idol location. With that, plus all eleven of you now having up to two guesses, do you think a possible idol has been discovered or is it just too early?

- Ryan: With this being an all returnee season there's bound to be pre-existing relationships, from past seasons in the series. How will bonds differ this season? Are players more likely to go to castaways they previously know or create totally new relations?

- Zac: In your original season you were known to get into heated arguments and spats with the seasons cast - Some, being on the opposite tribe of this game. How do you think previous reputation will affect coming into this vote?

- Jacob: The two tribes, Arawak and Yukpa seem to be fairly even challenge wise. Both winning one of the two first challenges this season. Or would you say one tribe is stronger than the other at this point in time?

- Stoner: The Arawak "Rulers" tribe has a total of three Australian players, all leaving off on an odd note, voting each other off or being the reason the player left. With you three all being here, do you think you can make amends or will it go from where we left off in the past season?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2129 days 23 hours ago
Robbyjak
- Robby: You were a dominating force in the first Tribal Immunity Challenge, almost solely winning it. Then, being the first to complete the puzzle - however, in the end it didn't work out with your tribe having three more votes in their poll. Do you think a target could be on your back for being a challenge threat, or are you more of an asset at this stage?

I'm going full throttle. I don't hold back and everybody who knows me should've expected this from me headed into the season. If that gives me a target then get the red paint out slap me on the forehead and lets play a game of pin the vote on the robby
2129 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
- Mud: Out of everyone in the current season taking out prior returnees, you've made it the least farthest; only placing ninth in your original season of Australia, does that give you more of a drive to succeed, and make it farther?

Hell yeah, I strive to be the Parvati shallow of the season, not shining too much my first time but then doing better my second time.
2129 days 21 hours ago
Jxhn
- John: This tribe is full of players that ruled, dictated or conquered their first season with huge personalities, what do you think will come out of a bunch of players that established themselves as "rulers" in their previous run, all grouped together create?

First of all, with this entire cast you've created a mess is what you've created. I think in general we all know we are in for what is bound to be a very competitive season.
2129 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner: The Arawak "Rulers" tribe has a total of three Australian players, all leaving off on an odd note, voting each other off or being the reason the player left. With you three all being here, do you think you can make amends or will it go from where we left off in the past season?

I hope we can make amends because I helped idol Mud out and I voted JP at final 6. I’m hoping there’s no hard feelings or ill  will otherwise I could be in danger pretty quick.
2129 days 21 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
- JP: You're fresh off of your win in Kolby's Survivor: Australia - The Great Barrier Reef. Winning in a seven to zero vote and known for your social and strategic antics, plus being the most recent winner do you think your name could be on the chopping block?

Obviously,however theres always merit to vote someone out though, and I think my win in Australia might just be a cop out for people who havent spoken to me yet if I am getting my name written down tonight
2129 days 18 hours ago
survivornerd
Matt: Being the original winner, known for villainous tactics and additionally being the second boot of the season in your previous stint in the series- Kolby's Survivor: Greece. Placing 19th. Are you worried you could be a potential target tonight?

Yeah it'd probably be smart of them to get rid of me as soon as possible
2129 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Andrew: At the previous challenge your tribe won a Hidden Immunity Idol Clue, to the Arawak Idol location. With that, plus all eleven of you now having up to two guesses, do you think a possible idol has been discovered or is it just too early?

It is hard to imagine that somebody already found the idol, but with 22 guesses, a lucky hit is possible. What I sincerely think is that it is not that important for this tribal, even if a person with an idol would feel targeted, I doubt that he would use an idol that early in the game.
2129 days 8 hours ago
VegasBoy94
- Zac: In your original season you were known to get into heated arguments and spats with the seasons cast - Some, being on the opposite tribe of this game. How do you think previous reputation will affect coming into this vote?

Yes in my original season I was a hothead. But in Allstars I cooled down and played nicer I think. So judging me for a vote based solely on season 5 which was over 2 years ago is dumb.
But I think the vote tonight is gonna be different reasons for everyone
2129 days 8 hours ago
VegasBoy94
shoutout kolby for putting hella effort into his questions.
2129 days 7 hours ago
ferdinandz
- Fred: With the theme of the season bringing back some of the most legendary players in Kolby's Survivor History and splitting them between Rulers, dictating the game and Revolutionaries whom are usually underdogs, change the initial dynamics of the tribes?
- We are divided tribes based on our previous games but the dynamics will be the same, the revolution tribe will prob have rulers and underdogs, a majority and a minority, as all tribes in the end I guess.
2129 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2129 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2129 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*
2129 days 1 hour ago
DallasAndrew
What a shame!
2129 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Alright, lets get to the votes.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!