This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3 (Malaysia)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3..

2211 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
[ROUND 4 | RESULTS]

1. JACOB: ATTACKS PANGKOR
2. NEWZ: DEFENDS AGAINST TOLONG
3. ERIK: DEFENDS AGAINST BUNGA
4. GARRETT: ATTACKS TOLONG
5. PAUL: ATTACKS PANGKOR
6. ELI: DEFENDS AGAINST PANGKOR

Jacob attacks Pangkor, Newz unsuccessfully defends resulting in double the damage taking all their lives from the game and eliminating them from the challenge. Garrett attacks Tolong. Paul attacks Pangkor but they're already eliminated. Eli defends against Pangkor, resulting in damaging himself taking out his final life and eliminating Bunga.

TOLONG BLOCKS: XXX (3)
BUNGA BLOCKS: - (0)
PANGKOR BLOCKS: - (0)

WITH THAT, TOLONG WINS TRIBAL IMMUNITY!
*hands Tribal Immunity to Paul & Jacob*

Them being the only tribe with lives in the game, they are the survivors to win Tribal Immunity, while under different scenarios both Bunga & Pangkor are down to zero and headed to Tribal Council.
This challenge was a bit of a "shit-show" with complications with rules, I'll be taking it out of my challenge rotations for future seasons.  Apologies.
2211 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
nah i  think we should have immunty sence we jsut went to tribul time for yall to get a taste of yalls medicine in TRIBUL WITH OTHER TRIBE
2211 days 13 hours ago
kekgeek
WOOOOOOO! That a way Paul
2211 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
ughhh gg tribe tho
2211 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
GG
2211 days 13 hours ago
kekgeek
Yander you are on my Tolong now
2211 days 13 hours ago
paul028
We won Jacob!!!
2211 days 13 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
rip
2211 days 13 hours ago
kekgeek
GG. Guys
2211 days 13 hours ago
Garrett5
gg
2211 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Congratulations on Tribal Immunity Tolong, Idol Clues will be given out to your tribe within five minutes.

On the other hand, Bunga & Pangkor, you'll be headed to seperate Tribal Council's, where both tribes will eliminate a castaway in the game. Tribal should be up within twenty-five minutes.

Tomorrow will have a NON-LIVE Tribal Immunity Challenge posted @8EST, with a LIVE duel @7:30PM EST.
2211 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
YAY! Good job, tribe mates.

Welcome to the tribe, Yandere and Paul. :)
2211 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Yayyy

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!