This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Azumi Tribe)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Azumi..

2980 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in...

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

Bob - There are four potential Idol Placements taken off the board. Meaning there is a 13% chance of a Hidden Immunity Idol being found. Could that come into play this early?

Luis - Since you did not show up at the challenge, do you feel you will be targeted for being inactive?

Drew - Do you feel uneasy of tonight's vote? Since this is the first time your tribe is voting a member off? Since you have not had a chance to establish trust with a potential alliance.

Pika - You were one of the only two, to show up to the Immunity Challenge. Meaning you failed at defeated the Hayato Tribe. Do you feel showing up for the challenge made you a target? Or do you think it deflected the target off your back?

Red - You almost made a great comeback for your tribe, do you think you will be able to make a comeback next Immunity Challenge?

Connor - Do you feel comfortable with your stance in the game?

Votes are due by tomorrow @ 6:00PM EST! If anyone has an Idol and wants to play it, mail me saying you would like to in the message you send the vote!
2980 days 4 hours ago
RedWing91
Red - You almost made a great comeback for your tribe, do you think you will be able to make a comeback next Immunity Challenge?

Yeah of course. We are a strong tribe that had an off night. We'll get them net time
2980 days 4 hours ago
pikaplayer
Pika - You were one of the only two, to show up to the Immunity Challenge. Meaning you failed at defeated the Hayato Tribe. Do you feel showing up for the challenge made you a target? Or do you think it deflected the target off your back?

I have NO idea but I hope I'm safe here I DID get the nintendo question right so I can take soliace in that fact because I like nintendo chu!
2980 days 2 hours ago
Bulldozer24
I feel a little nervous I wasn't there for my tribe so u can't ever feel comfortable
2980 days 2 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Yeah it could anything can happen its survivor
2979 days 23 hours ago
cbearattack
I have no clue, I apologize to my team I had an emergency with a show I'm in, normally I would be here for the challenge but our sound crew's board blew out and we had to get emergency lines organized and it was just not good. I completely understand if you want to vote my out, but I ask you all to give me another chance
2979 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
*Returns with urn*
Here we go...
2979 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, proceed to do so now.
*No one stands*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Connor (SELF-VOTE)
2979 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
Second Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Connor
2979 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
Third Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Connor
2979 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Connor
2979 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
Fifth Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Connor
2979 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
Sixth Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Connor

*snuffs torch*
With 5 votes + the Self-Vote Connor is the first castaway voted off Kolby's Survivor Japan!
2979 days 4 hours ago
survivornerd
lmao first 6-0 vote in the history of survivor!
2979 days ago
cbearattack
Ok so i did vote but whatever
2978 days 22 hours ago
cbearattack
And if you want to know who for, it was Luis. I sent it to you in a message titled Confessional and vote

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!