This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Azumi Tribe)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Azumi..

2979 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
I never received that confessional with the vote, all of my confessionals are in the viewers lounge which that one isn't, you sure you sent it to the right person? The vote wouldn't have changed the outcome though.
2979 days 15 hours ago
cbearattack
100%, I even have a picture of it. This is what it said:
Right now I am super nervous, I was planning on being at the challenge and then we had a huge emergency at our musical on opening night, I hope that I get another chance but my luck may run out too quickly.

My vote is for Luis- I have a feeling like it will either be you or me, hopefully it is you

I don't necessarily care about the outcome, I more care about not polluting my name. I don't want people to possibly see something like this and think "oh he won't participate, I just won't cast him"
2979 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Could you message me a screenshot? I could channge the wiki to be more accurate, I never got the message though. Which is odd...

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!