This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Haiti [APPS]

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Haiti [APPS]

2406 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
Kolby's Survivor is back with its seventh season! After the few month break we're back with another grand season, Survivor: Haiti.

APPLICATION:
------------------------------------
Name:
Color Level:

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain:
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why:
What makes you a unique casting choice:

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?:
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:

Thanks for filling out the application!
2406 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
great series, strongly recommend
2406 days 3 hours ago
galore
Name: Akshay
Color Level: Silver
Group Game Experience: Alot. Have almost always made jury and also FTC 4-5 times. Won Acyuta's Survivor and coolexchange's Survivor. Runner up in DnB's Survivor (bitter jury) . But the last game I played, I was out 2nd. So I have to prove myself.

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Hero
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Aubry because I know how to work my way through the bottom.
What makes you a unique casting choice: Funny confessional, in-depth detail about the game, Competitive, Drama and good game play to spice up the season.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: I prefer non-live. But if live them 9pm EST
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: I will send at least 2 a day.
2406 days 3 hours ago
ticofernandez
Name: look up
Color Level: tv static
Group Game Experience:  a lot most notably cmacks survivor big bens survivor and itsofficials survivor many others to though

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: really depends on the cast and what i need to do have won hero of season and villain of season awards
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Cochran were both gingers
What makes you a unique casting choice: I'm a ginger and even though I'm a nice guy i dont take no bullshit if someone comes at me i will come back 10x harder

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: thats fine
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: yeah i always send one with my vote and usually more depending on whats going on
2406 days 3 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Name: Chandlerp1996
Color Level: Dark green
Group Game Experience: TONS.

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Hero. I try to be loyal s much as i can
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Amanda Kimmel because i love her and she is so good at comps, as am I. She had a great social game which is what i try to do.
What makes you a unique casting choice: Usually i go into games with an immediate target on my back because im the most hated tengager ever lol but i usually do pretty good even with the target.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Yes!
2406 days 3 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
APPLICATION:
Name: kiara
Color Level: blood
Group Game Experience: a lot that I don't remember but I'm good

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: villain tho I won a lot of heroes awards idk why
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: parv because I'm not afraid to appear like a weak woman to move far
What makes you a unique casting choice: I bring the attitude

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:

Yes
2406 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Name: Logan
Color Level:yellow
Group Game Experience: 4 survivors, 3 big brothers, 2 challenges, 1 BB UK, and 1 Amazing Race just to list a few.

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain:Hero, I am really loyal
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why:Rupert Boneham, we are both from Indiana and probably one of the nicest people.
What makes you a unique casting choice:I am unique since I will bring loyalty, interesting confessionals, and fun into this game.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:For Sure

2406 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Name: Jim
Color Level: TV Star
Group Game Experience: Ryan's Survivor: 16th/16

What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Osten Taylor because I'm terrified of pelicans
What makes you a unique casting choice: I play a good game, bitch about everybody else, I'm neurotic and I do stupid shit all the time, I am always changing my mind and writing confessionals about how fucked up the game is going for me so far. I will kick ass in all 3 of the challenges I show up for

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Hell yeah
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: I send a lot

2405 days 20 hours ago
ferdinandz
APPLICATION:
Name: Fred
Color Level: Dark green
Group Game Experience: My page!

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: I am the perfect mix, at the right time, I will make heroic moves and risk myself for my allies, but at other times, I will not be afraid to take you down if you are a threat to my game.
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Adam Klein, he plays the game based on how it benefits him and he will have to take out people he like and we got a similar story about our moms.
What makes you a unique casting choice: I am always a stand out character and I am a group gamer since 2011 so I will bring experience and entertainment.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: I love Confessionals so yes
2405 days 18 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Name: Romeo
Color Level: Light Green
Group Game Experience: On my profile page! I also used to play a lot more group games on my old account alwaysvictorious.

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Umm, I would probably say a Villain because I dont really preach loyalty, I do tend to make villainous moves, and I do get into drama, so I'm definitely not an innocent little hero, I'm prepared to play dirty.

What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: I always find this question tough because no one really comes to mind, but I would say Michaela Bradshaw, it may be recency bias, but I too always have to hold my tongue, I always have to make sure I dont offend anyone, and I think thats a problem Michaela was trying to overcome in her seasons. In addition, she didnt play personally, proof of that is when she voted out Mari over Figgy, and same as her, I'm not coming in to look for a best friend, I'm coming in to win, and even if I like you so much, if you're a threat, I'm gonna vote you out.

What makes you a unique casting choice: I think you would get good confessionals with me, I think you would get someone that is very passionate, you would get someone who is very familiar with group game competitions, I've pretty much seen them all, and you will get someone who can probably provide entertainment.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?:  Yes.

Yes.
2405 days 15 hours ago
dwipeouts
APPLICATION:
Name: Dan
Color Level: Blue
Group Game Experience:
on my profile
Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: i usually try to play the villian but lately in my recent group games people are saying i was percieved as a hero
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: this migh sound annoying but i dont compare myself to any survivor player bec i view my self as one own person that has personality that can be compared to other people but u cant make an exact match will all my personally traits with someone else.
What makes you a unique casting choice:
well if u remember i actually saw the season 5 applicants and i was a day late and asked if i could apply anyways . u said wait for the next time applicants happen. i actually followed season 5 and such and i know about the conner and zac feud, caleb being first one out etc. then season 6 i was gonna aplly until u made it an allstars season and i actually followed that season. i remember deeanna got idoled out twice, conner got 10th and demi won for her second time. then i was gonna apply right after that season but u kinda fell away from hosting this for 8 MONTHS!!! i was so sad and didnt think u would pick this series up again but u did :)

Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: yes, sometimes i get off topic in my confessionals (ask mud) but i will send them
2405 days 14 hours ago
NoBow
Name: Ny
Color Level: Blue
Group Game Experience: I host and have played in a bunch of groups.

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: I see myself more as a hero but every time I play HvV groups I get placed as a villain!
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Queen Sandra Diaz-Twaine cause the woman knows that you should vote whoever you need to vote as long as it ain't you going home.
What makes you a unique casting choice: I was voted out second in the last group I was in and need to play another survivor game to move past the embarrasment!

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Mondays and Thursdays I'm at work at that time but other than that, yes!
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: of course!
2405 days 3 hours ago
scott123
Name: Scott
Color Level: Yellow
Group Game Experience: I have been playing in group games since several months

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: I would consider myself a hero
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: I would compare myself with Willie Hantz because of his big and blod moves
What makes you a unique casting choice: I am active and I am a huge survivor fan..... I will bring everything to the table .... I will bring fun, drama and big moves into the game and I do anything to make it to the end

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes
2405 days 1 hour ago
NisimHD
Name: NisimHD
Color Level: Orange
Group Game Experience: i don't understand whatis mean..but i can say that i necer play survivor before.

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Definitely a villain!! When my Target  is the final, I'm do anything to get there.
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: I think maybe like Cirie(Seasons 12,16,20,34)- a perfect social game and a little bit have some Difficult in challenges.
What makes you a unique casting choice: I'm a freak of survivor - I know all the moves and all the players. This is a huge advantage in such a unique Game.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: this is absolutely fine!
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: If that's what I have to do, then I'll send of course;)

*Hope to be part of the season. Thank you very much for the opportunity! Promise you will not regret it!!!
2404 days 16 hours ago
Kaldridge
APPLICATION:
Name: Kayla
Color Level: White
Group Game Experience: 2

What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: I don't compare to any survivor contestant because none of them are like me
What makes you a unique casting choice: People like to target me for no reason but I still make it pretty far

Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: yes
2404 days 6 hours ago
Novamax243
Name: Max
Color Level: Sky
Group Game Experience: Just check my profile. XD

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Eh, this is quite a hard question for me because my gameplay can vary a lot from season to season, but I'm generally put into the hero category.
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: I hate this question a lot, but I would say Kelley Wentworth, I am someone who strives to stay in the game by any means yet stay loyal to the people I'm with.
What makes you a unique casting choice: You know me well enough, and the threat I can pose in any game. My gameplay is variable which allows me to adapt and create more interesting seasons.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Yeah, although I do eat dinner around that time so hopefully that won't be too much of an issue.
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: I'll be entirely honest, you will probably have to remind me to send confessionals. Don't be afraid to remind me because that will likely give me the motivation I need to send one. :P

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!