This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Final

2351 days 20 hours ago
Java9044
I'm gonna give individual opinions on each houseguest.
2351 days 20 hours ago
Java9044
Zach: I don't really have an opinion on you. oops lmao You never did anything.
2351 days 20 hours ago
Java9044
Noah: Same as Zach.
2351 days 20 hours ago
Java9044
Brady: You were fucking iconic tbh. If you would've stayed, it would've been hilarious to see all the drama you stirred up.
2351 days 20 hours ago
Java9044
Leo: Same as Zach and Noah
2351 days 20 hours ago
Java9044
Dan: You're a great guy and a great game player. You just didn't align yourself with the right person.  Your and Rob's alliance was really obvious. :/ It sucks you wasted your idol on Rob since he wasn't even appreciative.
2351 days 20 hours ago
Java9044
Rob: Honestly, you lost all of my respect as soon as you didn't even say thanks to Dan for literally sacrificing himself so that you could have a chance. You're lucky we let you be a part of jury. If you would've actually tried instead of giving up as soon as you got nominated, you could've actually had a chance. Your gameplay was a sorry excuse for one imo.
2351 days 20 hours ago
Java9044
Paige: You didn't put much effort into the game as I would've hoped. When you were in Rob's game, you seemed pretty feisty, which is why we booted you first. At least you voted in evictions.
2351 days 20 hours ago
Java9044
Brent/Rell(?): You seemed really active at first, especially since you were in the Skype chat. I thought you could've really made some moves if you had stayed active. Nice job flying under the radar at least. lol
2351 days 20 hours ago
Java9044
Pablo: Fucking icon. Not much else I have to say.
2351 days 20 hours ago
Java9044
Mark: It was really enjoyable to see you play for the little amount that you did. You definitely would've been a great player had you've been active from the start. You were definitely the underdog of f6. lol
2351 days 20 hours ago
Java9044
Jay: Oh, Jay. Where do I start? You had the win laid out right in front of you, but the only person you talked to a lot was Crystal. Jin was your ally, but I never really saw you two get close in terms of talking game. Crystal was your sheep and you were the shepherd. You guys were a great duo, even though it was pretty boring, seeing as you controlled the house the majority of the game. You and Emmett would've been an amazing duo had you've stuck together, but it was clear after talking to the both of you that you had the same concept in mind to turn on each other. You got pretty arrogant towards the end, and I think that pretty much sealed your fate. You were a great player, and I don't think Luca and I would've been unhappy if you would've won.
2351 days 20 hours ago
Java9044
Jin: You really flew under the radar because you aligned yourself with the people you needed to and won comps when you needed to, but you were inactive for most of the game, and it seemed to me that you didn't put all of your effort into the game until final 4. You certainly played a great game, but I think if you had made stronger connections with people, you could've really won this thing. Great gameplay overall. Luca and I are glad to have had you compete.
2351 days 20 hours ago
Java9044
Crystal: You're a really great friend to me, but you just didn't carve your own path in the game. It seemed to me that you were more interested in doing what Jay wanted to do rather than doing what you wanted to do. I saw this occur all the way up until you ultimately decided to do something Jay didn't want for once and evict Jin. If you would've carved your own path and created better connections with people before final 3, you could've had a better chance to win the game. You played a good game, but I think that can mainly be chalked up to you playing Jay's game.
2351 days 20 hours ago
Java9044
Emmett: The king of this game, as you have now proven. From the beginning, I picked you to win this game, and I actually turned out to be right. You played an amazing game, and I'm glad to say that you won it. You were the only one to publicly be so anti-Jay, and it was really entertaining. You played for yourself and no one else, and I really think that a deserving winner should be exactly that. There's not much else to say about such an iconic king. You were definitely my favorite player. Congratulations on your win. You truly deserve it because of all the effort you put into this game. I will gladly share my throne with you. :)

open group

Luca's BB season 3 (Launch Date TBA)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!