This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Final

2338 days 21 hours ago
Emmett4
Yess i join the elite club with java
2338 days 20 hours ago
Supitsmark
Omg I am ready for second chances and I will slay
2338 days 20 hours ago
CrystalNight98
welp xD I honestly joined this game for the hell of it expecting to be evicted right away soooooo. I'm just shocked and kinda happy I made it this far :) good job Emmett
2338 days 19 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Oh, it all starting to make sense!
2338 days 19 hours ago
MrRobzilla
I'm the bad guy of the Season!!!

Let me say this one more time....
I didn't know Dan was giving me His Idol, so I was shocked too but I thank him (Thru PM) and plus, around that time I was already thinking about being done with this game, so I offer Dan it back, and he said No!
2338 days 10 hours ago
ilovetosing
Rob you would have made into final 2 because you were really good in the beginning if you didn't pull yourself out.
2338 days 10 hours ago
ilovetosing
And Pablo is the favourite player lmao
2338 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I know right! The guy who was 15 days inactive
2338 days ago
MrRobzilla
Lmao!!!
2337 days 23 hours ago
Java9044
It still doesn't change the fact that you walked because you got nominated. You knew what you signed up for when you signed up. This is Big Brother; don't expect things to always go your way. I'm done with you. Goodbye.
2337 days 17 hours ago
Java9044
And also, you weren't the bad guy of the seaosn; that was definitely Jay. You were the scumbag of the season.
2336 days 21 hours ago
MrRobzilla
The Scumbag of the Season! Lol

Okay, I will Accept it!!!! It was a Shitty Move to Quit at that Point, I will admit that.
I should of fought for that Veto, but my Head just wasn't in it no more.

Sorry Dan, You waste that Idol, and Good Luck in Second Chances!!!
2336 days 21 hours ago
MrRobzilla
That's my Final Comment on the Situation!!!
989 days 8 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Its been 3years since this game ended!!!   I cant wait to watch the next season!

open group

Luca's BB season 3 (Launch Date TBA)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!