This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV Ceremony #4

Topic » POV Ceremony #4

2432 days 3 hours ago
Java9044
Jay, as the current Power of Veto holder, you have the power to either veto one of your nominations or have them remain the same. Please tell us what you are going to do whenever you're ready.
2432 days 3 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hmmmm Rob?  What happened to the only reason I want was because you werent there Mr. 6 minutes? XD  obviously I have decided not to use the power of veto
2432 days 3 hours ago
Java9044
Rob and Dan, you are our final nominees. Houseguests, please send your eviction votes to me, and eviction will be tomorrow! Also, Friday and Saturday are non-days since this week was more of a fast week. lol Good luck, guys!
2432 days 3 hours ago
Java9044
Oh, and also, if anyone has an idol and would like to play it now, now is your chance. You have until votes are being read to play an idol.
2432 days 2 hours ago
dan12233445566
I have an Idol and I choose to safe Rob from the block
2432 days 2 hours ago
MrRobzilla
6minutes because they kept stopping and Holding on. But thanks you Dan!
2432 days 2 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Six Minutes??????????? I know it did not take me six minute.
2432 days 2 hours ago
Java9044
Okay, houseguests. Since Dan has chosen to use his idol on Rob, there will not be a replacement nominee, and Dan is automatically evicted. However, just because we did not have an eviction vote for this nom set does not mean we will not have an eviction vote at all. Throughout the course of the game, there have been 2 inactive players, Pablo and Kass. Pablo and Kass are going to be nominated right now, so instead of voting for either Dan or Rob, please send eviction votes against either Kass or Pablo.
2432 days 2 hours ago
dan12233445566
get wrecked jay
2432 days 2 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Bye Dan!
2432 days 2 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Congrats on evicting yourself Dan lol. Gl KASS and Pablo
2432 days 2 hours ago
dan12233445566
thanks Jay
2431 days 10 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Does Jury Starts?
2431 days 10 hours ago
MrRobzilla
After this Eviction?
2431 days 9 hours ago
LiukBB
yes rob it starts
2431 days ago
MrRobzilla
When is the results?

open group

Luca's BB season 3 (Launch Date TBA)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!