This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

1058 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Lucky for you all this is NONLIVE
1058 days 4 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Tasty
1058 days 4 hours ago
systrix
Ok
1058 days 4 hours ago
TheDeceiver
hi
1058 days 4 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Yaaay
1058 days 4 hours ago
jakehou97
bitch
1058 days 4 hours ago
jakehou97
jk love u
1058 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
ALL FOR ONE

Today’s challenge is a selfishness test. Help your new tribe out now, or help yourself out for later?

I’ve given all of you 3 points. Those points will determine which tribe wins immunity.

You just need to choose how many points you want to give back to me, and how many you keep.

-The points you GIVE BACK to me become part of your tribes final score for immunity.
-The points you KEEP will earn you an advantage at the MERGE IF you make it there (the amount you keep determines what type of advantage you get). So there are 3 different advantages you could get (1 point is one advantage, 2 points is another, 3 points is another. The more points you give up, the better the advantage is)

If you do not mail me your choice, your 3 points automatically go to tribal immunity.

Whichever tribe has the most points given back to me at the end of the challenge wins Immunity. (max score is 18 since both tribes have 6 people)

If both tribes tie, then whichever tribe had more people give ALL their points back wins. If that doesn’t break the tie, then whatever tribe had all their members submit their decisions first wins.

***IMPORTANT NOTE***
Nobody will know how many points you gave back and how many you kept. Just the total amount for tribal immunity.

You have until MIDNIGHT EST to mail me your decisions. I may extend time if I need to.

Everyone Understand?
1058 days 4 hours ago
salmaan
i understand!!
1058 days 4 hours ago
teamclay
Understood thank you!
1058 days 4 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Understood!!
1058 days 4 hours ago
TheDeceiver
Good
1058 days 4 hours ago
brosky17
got it
1058 days 4 hours ago
crimsonteer
this group game sucks
1058 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
7th: Lake/Crimsonteer (1-0(4)-0(2) (Dinara/Dinara/Dinara/Zagreb/Dinara/Zagreb/ILOVETRIS) (Day 27)

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!