This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Ghost Island Reunion

Topic » Survivor Ghost Island Reunion

2183 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
Christian- from an outsiders perspective (if you even watched some of the season), do you thInk the right person won?

the best two ppl in the end made it, so either one of them would be a good winner
im biased tho so im v happy chili won esp knowing how much effort put into the game
2183 days 10 hours ago
doubledarefan01
No i had a ok time
2183 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Let’s get to player of the season!
2183 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
It came down to, in order of placement,

CHILI
OMAR
JAY
LOGAN
2183 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
It was NOT Jay
2183 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
It was NOT Logan
2183 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Down to chili and Omar.

One person I feel had a tough road here, being at tribal a lot pre merge.

The other I feel has a dominating grip on the game the entire time.

Both worthy of this reward

In the end it goes to CHILI

This season was Ghost Island and Chili clearly adapted to the twist the best, utilizing several advantages/idols during the season. Chili also won a lot of immunities and had 0 valid votes against him.
2183 days 9 hours ago
Lalisa
yay I won, thank you to Eli, Nels, Jay and Rich for voting for me to win, Chris for hosting a fun season and also for rewarding me with Player of the Season. Thanks again! ^_^
2183 days 9 hours ago
5651Omar
Ill answer rn

Almost off work
2183 days 9 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
congrats chili
2183 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
im here
2183 days 8 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
here
2183 days 8 hours ago
5651Omar
Congratulations Omar on runner-up! You’ve played both GRS seasons now, placing 1st and 2nd. Clearly you’re already making a name for yourself. Will you be back in the future?

- At the moment, no. I think playing two back to back seasons - making finals on both, working hard on both, it’s exhausting considering I usually don’t care for games. At the end it was also really frustrating when some of the jury and chili didn’t recognize my hard work, and effort and said I just floated here.

I’m not saying I’m bitter I didn’t win, because Chili fucking deserves this win. Just wish my game was also acknowledged the way Chili’s was.

But, at the same time - if like B.B. or something else catches my attention then maybe. But, for Survivor - I don’t know. I’ve had a great run - coming back 3 consecutive seasons in GEN 3, and now coming back and making it to finals. Maybe it’s time to end my Survivor Legacy on  a high. But, I’m not saying NEVER. Just definitely going to save it for a good one. Not all stars but like Heroes vs Villains, Game changers, something like that.
2183 days 8 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
ask me some questions, im here
2183 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
Good job chili. I would like a question

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!