This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Ghost Island Reunion

Topic » Survivor Ghost Island Reunion

2183 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
FOURTH VOTE:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
OMAR

“Since I believe in chance, I am going to vote Omar for actually wanting to end Kelly Wigglesworth' s curse.”

Chili- 2
Omar- 2
2183 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
wow such deep reasoning so far
2183 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
That’s 2 Votes chili, 2 Votes Omar, 2 Votes left.
2183 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
FIFTH VOTE:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
CHILI

“Omar may be my ally, but at the end of the day, you can't knock what chili did to get here, and if she doesn't win, imma feel like she was robbed, but  I just know, all-stars will get serious”

Chili- 3
Omar- 2
2183 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
That’s 3 Votes Chili, 2 Votes Omar, 1 vote left.

If this vote is for Chili, we have a winner.

If it is for Omar, we have a tie and we will go to a tiebreaker.

I’ll read the last vote...
2183 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SIXTH VOTE:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
THE WINNER OF GRS 2: SURVIVOR GHOST ISLAND:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
CHILI!!!!!!

“You deserve this vote because you were a beast in the challenges. Never was vulnerable thanks to playing your cards right and going to Ghost Island and receiving advantages and Idols. Even though you are not the best social player. I respect that you took me out when you did as you saw me as a huge threat. Congratulations and hope you win the game."
2183 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
FINAL VOTES

JURY VOTES:

Eliortiz Votes Chili

Jaysmooth vote chili “Omar may be my ally, but at the end of the day, you can't knock what chili did to get here, and if she doesn't win, imma feel like she was robbed, but  I just know, all-stars will get serious”

Sarge votes Chili "You deserve this vote because you were a beast in the challenges. Never was vulnerable thanks to playing your cards right and going to Ghost Island and receiving advantages and Idols. Even though you are not the best social player. I respect that you took me out when you did as you saw me as a huge threat. Congratulations and hope you win the game."

Dounledare Votes Chili

VanHow Votes Omar

Lhooper Votes Omar “Since I believe in chance, I am going to vote Omar for actually wanting to end Kelly Wigglesworth' s curse.”
2183 days 14 hours ago
5651Omar
Chili wins 4-2! (: back from break

Condragulations doll!
2183 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
i told that bitch to go to sleep or he'd miss the reunion and now look what happened
smh

congrats omar on second tho you played great as prob the only person watching this season <3
2183 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Congratulations Chili!!!! You won your first go at Gaia’s Survivor! How does it feel?

Congratulations Omar on runner-up! You’ve played both GRS seasons now, placing 1st and 2nd. Clearly you’re already making a name for yourself. Will you be back in the future?
2183 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
If you’re here and want a question, ask!
2183 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
wow me
2183 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Soon we’ll get to questions for ME from YOU.

Awards

Votes at tribal council revealed

Anything else you guys want to know!

Did rich reallly have a Ghost Island advantage?

Was jay actually forced to give Logan immunity or was it a lie?

And more!
2183 days 14 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I'll want one
2183 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Nels- I just say you surpassed my expectations of you! You were a favorite to watch. Have you forgiven anyone yet? Or no?

Christian- from an outsiders perspective (if you even watched some of the season), do you thInk the right person won?

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!