This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kosovo Jury Questioning

Topic » Kosovo Jury Questioning

2877 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*Final Three Walk In*

Welcome Magge, Pieguy, and Sparticus. Congratulations on making it this far. Whatever the outcome, you all played great.

We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Wiley, TotalDrama, Awwsum, Spencer, Joel, Amf, Icarus, Ziggy, Boots, Perfect, Bambi, and Crypt voted out last tribal council.

Magge, Pieguy, and Sparticus you three have gone as far as you possibly can in this game, lasting 68 virtual days and over 70 real life days as well. You've outlasted 39 other people to make it here. This season has truly been a fight to the finish with everyone playing hard to make it here. Yet you three have made it to the end of this competitive season.

You've had a hand in the last 12 eliminations. They formed the Jury.

But now power shifts to them and they will decide who wins this game.

Here's how it'll work.

Finalists, you may make an opening speech. The Jury can question you or make statements as much as they'd like.

When satisfied, they will vote for the WINNER of the Survivor: Kosovo.

Also Jury, when you vote give a REASON WHY.

You have 48 hours. If more time is needed, it'll be given.

With that, we shall begin. Good Luck!
2877 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Yay 2 people from original Ferizaj are in Final 3 ;D
2877 days 1 hour ago
Icarus_Mark
I'm gonna be firing shots once the Final 3 post their Openings
2877 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
I will be gone most of the day, but when I get home I'll start typing up my opening statement lol.
2877 days 1 hour ago
wileycoyote
cause im totally in a position to know how they played lol XD
ill figure out how im deciding later lol
2877 days ago
Sparticus142
Yeah I will be posting my opening a bit later
2876 days 22 hours ago
Boots22
Myself, I know how all three of you played and you guys all did good
2876 days 22 hours ago
magge555550101
My opening is coming soon!
2876 days 18 hours ago
awwsum11
When Gaia tried to speed this along so it finishes before season 39.
2876 days 18 hours ago
Sparticus142
Well first of all I'm so incredibly happy to be sitting here in the final 3. This is one of the most intense and difficult group games I have ever been in.

I started the game out being elected the tribe leader for deravica, which I was not expecting. However I did a great job in that role and led my team undefeated to the first tribe swap. During that time we made a solid alliance of 5 excluding our inactive players.

When the first tribe swap happened our team tried to stick together and get the numbers (although a few were on the other side) we were unable to and that's when I made the decision to lay low. I also was interviewing for an important job which led to some inactivity.

I was next to go but I started the charge to take Anton out of the game and saved my self, eventually getting to the merge. 

The merge was crazy and again I found myself on the opposite side of numbers. I wasted an idol but then flipped things around and used incredible strategy and social game to get to the end. I successfully played an idol and negated 8 votes against me. I used a unique and very successful strategy for the auction getting me a ton of power and put me in the final 8. I worked with a strong alliance to take out people who were after me and stayed loyal.

I have fought so hard for this and I believe I deserve to win this game. I will answer any questions you have for me with complete honesty!
2876 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Hello members of the jury! What an incredible journey this has been haha. To be honest, I never in a million years thought that I would be sitting here, at the Final 3, and be able to present why I feel that I played the best game to you all. It has been a grueling, stressful, and chaotic 2 months in this game :p. While I adore both Sparticus and Magge, I am certain that outwitted, outlasted, and definitely outplayed them. I will now briefly explain some of my pre-merge game play before I go into full detail on the merge.

Original Tribes:
* I was able to unite Magge, Joel, Anton, Alan, and I as a 5 person alliance, while also establishing relations with our other member, tcold. I was then able to successfully lead our first vote onto someone who I felt would be a threat later on in the game, JBC8.
*I successfully found the Ferizaj Hidden Immunity Idol on Square 8.

First Tribe Swap:
*When we swapped into the 11 person tribes, I ended up on Deravica 2.0 with Magge. At that point, I realized that there was exactly 5 Deravica 1.0 members on our tribe, and I sought out to unite the 5 other Deravica 2.0 members and myself to vote them out.
*This alliance that I formed resulted in the elimination of both temponeptune and Stilts12
*During this phase of the game, I lost close alliance members alanb1 and tcold312

Second Tribe Swap:
*I ended up on Gazivoda 3.0 with my allies Anton and Joel, and Boots22 who I had a friendship with outside of the game.
*Unfortunately, at this point in the game, Wileycoyote supposedly formed an alliance that included himself, Boots, Ziggy, Icarus, and Joel. Naturally, Joel informed me of this alliance and thus I decided to lay low so that I would not be targeted. Unfortunately, my ally Anton was voted out during this phase.
*At this point, I tried to unite Sparticus, Crypt, Myself, Joel, and Awwsum together by informing them of the other alliance, but it did not work very well. I was able to form a relationship with Sparticus at this point, however.
*In the last round before the Merge, I played my HII on Joel as I knew he was getting votes, and was able to successfully blindside Wiley.
2876 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
Now onto to the main event, the Merge! Coming into the Merge, I was afraid that people would be after me from Gazivoda 3.0 due to my very flashy play at the last Tribal Council, and I knew that I would have to start playing VERY under the radar, appear uninterested in the game, and even not participate in challenges if I wanted to avoid being targeted. Essentially, I wanted people to just forget that I was even in the game, so that I could slip close enough to the end of the game where I could win a bunch of Immunity Challenges. I believe that I succeeded in just that. I was not targeted until 8th, and I was able to win 3 Immunity Challenges to secure my spot at this Final Tribal Council. I I will now explain my thought process and what was happening at each round of the game from my perspective:

15th - Wileycoyote. This round there was a lot of scrambling. I know for a fact that an alliance was formed between Sparticus, Joel, Magge, TotalDrama (Caleb), and I at this point. I am 90% sure that I started this vote onto you [This was a while ago so my memory might me off], as I was afraid that you were going to target me for causing your elimination. I did think that the votes were going to be closer, but I guesss people were just paranoid and figured that this was an easy vote since you were already eliminated, and could just easily be sent right back out.

14th - TotalDramaLover1234. This was a very stressful round. Sparticus wanted to vote out Boots, and Boots wanted to vote out TDL1234. I was annoyed that the voting options had been narrowed down to 2 people that I was aligned with. It was at this point in the game that Magge informed me that a majority alliance had been formed, that consisted of Himself, Boots, Mark, Andy, Perfect, Crypt, Ziggy, and Bambi (I may be forgetting someone), with Bambi supposedly being the leader of it. Boots also told me that Bambi was targeting me, but that he would try to keep the target off of my back.

13th - Spencerfan101. Going into this vote, I really wanted to blindside Bambi. I knew that he had close allies in Perfect and Crypt, and I felt that their votes would be freed up once their leader was eliminated. Thus, I approached Magge, Joel, and Sparticus about voting Bambi which they agreed to. I also tried to form an alliance consisting of Myself, Crypt, Ziggy, and Spencer to aid in the blindside of Bambi, but they were not interested apparently. At Tribal Council, I believe that I was the only person blindsided LOL. Not a blindside in the fact that I didn't think that I was surprised on who was eliminated, but a blindside in the sense that BOTH sides completely disregarded my vote LOL. Neither side wanted to keep me in the loop, which is understandable to an extent, but still extremely frustrating. I was close allies with both Boots and Sparticus, who were viciously targeting each other, and I assume that both of them were afraid of me leaking the vote and causing a potential HII play. I considered this to be the lowest point of my game, and I believed that I was a single minority who would be voted out next Tribal Council.

12th - Awwsum11. While I thought that I was going to be voted out here, I was still hopeful. Sparticus kept me in the dark about him trying to blindside Boots, and Boots lied to me when he said that if we voted out Awwsum on this vote, he would be on board with subsequently voting out Bambi at the next Tribal Council. While I was very mad with both parties, I remained calm and tried to maintain my relationship with Boots, as I knew that he both had a large amount of influence in this game [His relationship with Mark, Ziggy, and Andy(?)]
2876 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
11th - JoelW55. I won't lie when I say that I was pretty shocked to still be in this game. I honestly thought that with all the lies that people were throwing my way, that there was a 0% chance of me even making it to single digits, let alone the Final 3. After the blow-out about Sparticus being voted out over Spencer, I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to align myself with Boots/Mark/Ziggy. I'm pretty sure that they only entertained this idea, however, and were set on keeping me outside of their group lol. I voted for Crypt here along with Sparticus, Magge/Boots, and Joel (Unless he self-voted, then Magge + Boots both voted for Crypt). Obviously, It didn't go through due to the majority alliance, and my close ally since the beginning, Joel, was unfortunately voted out.
=[

10th/9th - Amf7410 and Icarus_Mark. I am honestly not the fan of twists, I personally think that they influence the game too much at points, but I was fucking ecstatic when Gaia announced the Forgotten Island AND Double Elimination twists. Sparticus knew that both he and I were in the minority, and he took me with him to the FI so that both of us would be safe. While I was afraid for both Boots and Magge, I was relieved to learn that Magge had a HII and would be save. Now, this Tribal Council was 100% the turning point of my entire game. While I never spoke with Andy throughout the course of this game, and I personally liked Mark, both of you being eliminated was the BEST possible situation that could have ever happened. Mark was a known Final 2 with Boots, and I believe that Andy was close to Boots as well. However, Boots was pissed when he learned that perfect/bambi/crypt flipped on him, and was even angrier that one of his allies for a long time, Ziggy, flipped on him as well. It was at this point that I knew that I could now secure a 4 person alliance between Myself, Sparticus, Magge, and Boots.

8th - Ziggyzaggy. I think it is safe for me to take credit for this elimination. I has a very strong feeling that Bambi played his HII on Ziggy the previous round only because he had another one stashed away, and that he would be playing it on himself this round. I thought that you would be the least likely to have a HII played on you since I thought you were on the bottom of the Perfect/Crypt/Bambi/Ziggy alliance, and that Bambi would not think you would be targeted twice in a row. In addition, my alliance was able to convince Crypt to throw his vote onto Boots to prevent a tie.
2876 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
7th - Boots22. (I had Immunity this round) Darcy I am honestly so mad that you threw your game away =/. I understand why you did it, and I was happy that you were able to eliminate one Bambi's last HII, but I just feel like you should have pushed on to the end. You were so close! While I do understand the shadiness during the early stages of the Merge, I want you to know how much I appreciate the fact that in the end, you stayed loyal to me, and went out as one of the biggest heroes in this game in my eyes :)

6th - Perfectprizetag. This was a simple round, and I do not believe that we ever talked throughout the course of this game. I was going to target Bambi, but he had won Immunity, and I thought that Crypt would be med evac'd because he was approaching 2 days inactivity. It was going to a tie, but SOMEHOW, Magge had yet another HII (I do not like Idol Boards, but it worked in my favor this time LOL -.-). The other side so graciously told us that they would be voting for me, resulting in Magge just playing his Idol on me and Perfect being voted out.

5th - Bambinoswag. (I had Immunity this round). This was a simple vote. Sparticus, Magge, and I had a 3-2 majority, and you were a bigger threat to win the last Immunity challenge, and a bigger threat to win the whole game then Crypt. I was a little disappointed that in the end, you did not even approach me to try and sway my vote. I guess the Final 5 is a little awkward for a first conversation LOL :p

4th - Cryptspartan. (I had Immunity this round). Crypt did approach me about voting out Sparticus, and I was actually considering it as Sparticus was a threat to win as well, but two things prevented me from voting out Sparticus here:
1. Crypt supposedly had a lot of allies and potential jury votes.
2. Magge did not seem willing to want to blindside Sparticus.

And with that, I have reached the conclusion! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask them to me! I will try my best to answer all of your questions honestly and to the best of my ability. Good luck Sparticus and Magge =]
2876 days 7 hours ago
magge555550101
Alright, I believe it's my turn to try to somehow sum up my game. The keywords in my strategy were loyalty and honesty - I'm proud to say I never lied or betrayed anyone in this whole game.
I have this thing where I like using weird strategies to get myself further in the game, and this game was no different. However, that's something I will return to later, because my game premerge was very straightforward.

On the original Ferizaj, I quickly got close to all the members, with the exception of JBC, who seemed like a bit of a loose cannon, which made him an easy target for the first tribal council. There wasn't much else to this tribe, because we never lost another challenge.

On the second Deravica tribe, we quickly figured out that there was 5 original deravicas, and for that reason we got the rest of the tribe together to take out tempo - I personally considered him the biggest threat to my game on the tribe. Stilts was also taken out by this new Deravica alliance. I also found my first hidden immunity idol on this tribe, which the original deravicas apparently never found.

At the next tribe swap, I suddenly ended up as the only original Ferizaj, which put me in a very vulnerable position, but I quickly formed an alliance with Spencer, Perfect and Totaldrama - and a few other votes at the side. This made it easy to take out a couple of people I knew I would never really be aligned with.

Next came the most important part of the game - the merge. I had at this point formed enough bonds - especially with Spencer, Pieguy, Joel, Sparticus, Totaldrama and boots - and while I know this wasn't a majority, I didn't feel like I needed one at this point.

A lot of the time I personally prefer playing minority, because when you play majority, you will eventually have to betray your allies in the end - which I never had to. As much as it sucked to see some of my allies go back to back - Totaldrama, Spencer, Joel, it just meant that I would never get in the complicated situation where I'd have to choose one ally over another.
I also had enough bonds on both sides to know when I was getting votes, and therefore I was really sitting pretty with my idol - ready to play it whenever it became necessary.

When that double tribal came, I must say I was a little worried. However, the second I saw that Sparticus got the forgotten island reward, I knew it was time to make a big move. I instantly told him to bring Pieguy with him, so I could stay back and take out two big targets with my idol. It eventually turned out that I didn't even need my idol, but as the last person in the minority there was no way I wouldn't have used it. Amf - Who I had wanted out for a while, was my main target, and for the other person I just needed it not to be Boots. This played out perfectly, and after that it was easy to pick Ziggy off.

Now I was a little sad to see Boots give up his game, because he played a crucial part in my endgame strategy, but right around the time he left, I found my second idol, and that's when I knew I was set for the end. I played it on Pieguy, sending perfect home. I also think this proves that I cared about my allies, because I took the risk and played it on another when I was vulnerable myself.

The two last votes were pretty easy - Bambino first, because even though we knew he could have an idol, he would have been the biggest threat in the last immunity challenge, so we took the chance.
I personally considered Bambino to be the biggest threat to my personal game. I trusted him early merge, but after he turned on Spencer after Spencer trusted him so much, I knew he was a dangerous player that I had to look out for.
Crypt was then my final vote, and even though some might see this as a questionable move, with me having a game based around loyalty, I was never going to betray Sparticus or Pieguy.
2876 days 7 hours ago
magge555550101
So that's pretty much it :) I stayed loyal to those who proved their loyalty to me the whole way through. I never won immunity, but it's mostly because I never needed it, so I didn't try that hard to win any, other than the final one, to make sure Crypt would leave.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!