This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 20 (Kanvasu)

Topic » Tribal Council 20 (Kanvasu)

2960 days 10 hours ago
jake_WD
Because I know I have no shot but why make it this far just to give up? If I had started playing earlier it'd be different. I prefer second over third.
2960 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
wow
2960 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
lively tribal council
2960 days 10 hours ago
jake_WD
Besides there's always a chance I could win. It's just highly unlikely.
2960 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Obscurity won't win unanimously. I know two jurors that will vote for Jake if I go.
2960 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
As for my idol plays, you'd have to be an idiot to not play them. I had JUST used one of them them on an ally who ended up quitting anyways. So of course I had to use my other one the next tribal council. Are you telling me you don't have enough brain cells to do that math? XD
2960 days 10 hours ago
jake_WD
It's like I don't understand why this is even a conversation? Do you two actually think I can win? Really what did I do besides take TR out?
2960 days 10 hours ago
jake_WD
I'm saying that playing idols makes your game look better XD
2960 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Well for one you managed to make it this far without your name popping up, and without anyone ever targeting you. And like you said, I've been targeted practially this whole game, which shows a lacking of my social skills.
2960 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I do think you can win Jake. You're just trying to undersell yourself.
2960 days 2 hours ago
jake_WD
Don't you think your doing the same? You're trying to peg me as some major threat but you are the bigger one.
2960 days ago
Gaiaphagee
I'll go tally the vote.
2960 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the vote is read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2960 days ago
Gaiaphagee
First Vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2960 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Thirtieth Person Voted Out Of Survivor Turkey- Blood VS Water And Ninth And Final Member Of Our Jury:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!