This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 20 (Kanvasu)

Topic » Tribal Council 20 (Kanvasu)

2948 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council. We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, 2Hillaireus, TaraG, Koji, Kekgeek, Tuter, Pinkie, TotsTrashy, and Tr1 voted out last tribal council.

Obscurity has individual immunity tonight. Everyone else is fair game.

Send votes by 11 PM EST TOMORROW.

Obscurity- How does it feel to be in the final 2?

Jay/Jake- Why should Obscurity take you to finals?
2948 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
i'm gonna be straight up
i was planning on voting jay because he's the bigger threat in the end
but i also feel like he gives more of a shit about this game and i like him as a person much more than jake

i am competitive by nature so winning is the thing that matters to me the most but i am gonna think about this one a little bit. y'all can mail me or whatever, but i'll vote sometime during the day tomorrow
2948 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Sagar- Is this a game winning mistake, if you vote the wrong person out?
2948 days 8 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I basically gave you my speech about why you should keep me last round, but just for shits and giggles I'll post something here.

You should keep me because of all the people I pissed off in the jury. I can count just about 3 votes I won't get already. Jake hasn't pissed anyone off. Plus he did make a few strategic decisions. Anyways that's my speech lol.
2948 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Jay- So your pitch is "The jury hates me and jake is likable"?
2948 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
@Gaia well if i'm being completely honest, i seriously hope not. because i don't think either jay or jake has played remotely as well as me but that is the jury's decision to make
2948 days 7 hours ago
jake_WD
Let me just say that I had no chance in this challenge plus I would not be able to do it due to the time difference plus it's a school night. I shouldn't even be up right now. If Jay is in the final two I hunk he has a very good shot at winning, one he has been the underdog of this season and people wanted him out for a while. I'm considered a floater, like most of the third place girls that end up in the finale in Survivor. I really haven't done much this season and I don't have a relationship with pretty much anyone in the jury besides TR and I voted him out. There's no reason not to keep me? It should be a unanimous vote if it's you and me Obscurity. Keeping Jay is a mistake and why risk your game like that? Because you want to sit next to a competitor? That's dumb just take the 100% chance you'll win which is taking me.
2948 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Jay- So your pitch is "The jury hates me and jake is likable"?
Yep. I mean, everyone's acting like Jake didn't make any smart decisions himself either. Lets be real. The reason he went with the plan to vote out his ally was because he felt that both me and Obscurity would take him to the final two. Furthermore, correct me if i'm wrong, but Jake has never recieved a single vote this season has he? Because I don't remember his name coming up once when the votes were read.
2948 days 7 hours ago
jake_WD
I've had votes on three occasions. One of which was before jury even started.
2948 days 7 hours ago
jake_WD
You played not one but TWO idols! That's amazing right gameplay.
2948 days 7 hours ago
jake_WD
I don't have a relationship with the jury, I didn't win anything, I made ONE move, I didn't play any idols and I didn't pay attention to this game until final 9. Why would you not take me? It'll be a clean win.
2948 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Oh yeah. Someone sent me the link to one of they, and I literally bought the other one. That's great gameplay isn't it? XD
2948 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
And it's funny how once again right after the challenge you show up. Is it because you thought both of us would take you over the other?
2948 days 7 hours ago
jake_WD
It's still two idols and you used them at the right time both times. You're trying to make a good counter argument and if you hadn't played any idols or been such an underdog it would be a really good one. But sadly if I'm eliminated I won't hold any grudges I just think it'll be a big mistake. Jays played a way better game then I have. Your like Kelley Wentworth XD
2948 days 7 hours ago
jake_WD
You said yourself in the challenge that you weren't gonna win. Why waste my time on something Obscurity had in the bag? XD
2948 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
jake if you're so convinced that you should lose unanimously to me in the f2, why even bother trying to make the finals?

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!