This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3: Kanza

Topic » Tribal Council #3: Kanza

3087 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
This will most likely be Sunday at 6 est

If you would like a question lemme know
3087 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I wanna question
3087 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Oli, do you feel even more unsafe since you and Honey were the 2 representatives of the tribe and you lost
3087 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Oli, do you feel even more unsafe since you and Honey were the 2 representatives of the tribe and you lost?

Oh yeah, however at least I showed up to the challenge and tried for our tribe, I mean some people can't say that so I mean if people wanna target me for trying in the challenge even though they haven't tried physically all this game then firstly don't be a hypocrite and secondly be smart

(Another question)
3087 days 22 hours ago
WANJ
Me
3087 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Will, the last vote was all over the place. Do you thing we'll see that again?

Oli, with a whole day for people to discuss votes do you think this will be a stressful vote?
3087 days 22 hours ago
WANJ
Will, the last vote was all over the place. Do you thing we'll see that again?

I think that I would expect a vote like that on the first vote, but not on the second vote. I think by then a tribe should have come together and unify and do what is best for the tribe.
3087 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Oli, with a whole day for people to discuss votes do you think this will be a stressful vote?

Honestly.......yes and not because of our tribe however because I know that a lot of people will be trying to get their votes across and try to get their target out, not throwing shade at anyone here however I can just tell this isn't going to be a peaceful voting
3087 days 17 hours ago
blazer44
I want one lol
3087 days 10 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
give me a question
3087 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Jake, do you feel that this vote could make or break how you do in challenges from here on out as a tribe?

Andrea, with FOUR idols up for grabs how quick do you think that they will effect the game?
3087 days 9 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
I think they will effect the game massifly, and if you have an idol your going to be an easy target. Because Idol people are dangerous
3087 days 9 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Another Question
3087 days 6 hours ago
blazer44
This vote is crucial because if we vote out the wrong person it could definitely affect how we do in challenges. We need to keep people who will try.
3087 days 4 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Another a question please :)
3086 days 8 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Tonight is the night, tribal at 6

open group

Survivor Bali

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!