This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply Here:

Topic » Apply Here:

3089 days 7 hours ago
BeckyHuffman
Username: BeckyHuffman
Will you be active: yes!
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: yes, i love writing.
What's your favourite genre to write: stories about friendship.
What's your least favourite genre to write: probably something like wild western or crime drama haha.

Please write a 2 sentence story about anything - this will be the main factor on if you get picked or not:
I gazed out towards the horizon with you that day, our bikes propped against one of the many towering trees behind us and the hay dancing in the gentle wind. The sunlight kissed our cheeks as I stood beside you, knowing that your train would be coming soon, and without words I embraced you.

Thanks for Applying :)
3089 days 4 hours ago
movielover1996
Username:movielover1996

Will you be active: Yes!

Will you be able to write a short story? Yes, I can do it when I put my mind to it.

What your favorite genre to write? :  Fantasy

What's your least favorite genre to write: Non- fiction

Please write a 2 sentence story about anything:   The  gaudy and grimy silver antique  machine started to spew the everyday products that is essential for its life.  As a few hours gone by, the machines' endurance drained itself into nothing,  as the hysteria of human screams came by as they died one by one until there was no one left.
3089 days 4 hours ago
AndrewIsBored
Username:AndrewIsBored
Will you be active: I hope so. JK i will
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: yeah
What's your favourite genre to write: Non-Fiction, Mystery
What's your least favourite genre to write: Romance

Please write a 2 sentence story about anything - this will be the main factor on if you get picked or not:
He never really wanted to, but again, he needed to find who destroyed his life. Suddenly, it finally came to him, it was his fault, he was just his own weight to his own adventures.
3089 days 1 hour ago
PureEssence
Username: PureEssence
Will you be active: Of course!
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: Yes.
What's your favourite genre to write: Romance/Drama.
What's your least favourite genre to write: Horror.

As he gently placed his soft lips on mine, I couldn't help but feel my cheeks dust themselves in crimson and I tugged on his shirt to move him closer... I wanted him so badly, and finally, after half a torturous decade of trying to pursue, I had him.
3088 days 22 hours ago
MasterB
Username: MasterB
Will you be active: yea
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: yes
What's your favourite genre to write: science fiction
What's your least favourite genre to write probably romance

As Jill saw the rocket lose power, she saw her hopes and dreams come crashing down, with the rocket following shortly after. Jill didn't understand, she double-checked her math, had an expert team of builders to assemble the rocket, and even convinced NASA themselves to let her use a launching pad.
3088 days 21 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Username: RyanAndrews
Will you be active: Yes
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: Yes
What's your favourite genre to write: Horror, Slasher, Mystery, Romance
What's your least favourite genre to write: Teen, Drama, Life

Cornelia stroked her delicate, red hair with gentleness, she didn't care about a thing in the world. Nothing at all. Not even the souls of the innocence spread among the world. As the embers blew in her across her face, with a scent of blood, a devilish smile drafted across her face, her vile nature, proved the work of witchcraft.
3088 days 2 hours ago
joeyverri
Username: joeyverri
Will you be active: If I wouldn't I wouldn't apply
Will you be able to write a short story every 3-4 days: most likely
what's your favorite genre to write: HORROR
What's your least favorite genre to write: DRAMA

please write a 2 sentence story about anything-this will be the main factor on if you get picked or not

In the dusty fields of Mayfield 2 rivals stood 3 feet apart staring each other down. "Goodbye" one of them said as he fired a single bullet into the heart of his for.
3088 days 2 hours ago
joeyverri
Foe instead of for sorry :-)
3087 days 15 hours ago
LoopyCoco1
Username: LoopyCoco1
Will you be active: Yes
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days:
What's your favourite genre to write: Murder and Depression
What's your least favourite genre to write: Light-hearted & Comedy

The fate of death stares upon me, it's hand grasps my body. Within a matter of short breaths, my eyes close, ending my movie entirely, shrinking it's ending.

Thanks for Applying :)
3083 days 14 hours ago
dogcalledzak
-----------------------------APPS CLOSED---------------------------------------

Cast announcement soon!
3082 days 23 hours ago
survivingreality
YAS
3082 days 17 hours ago
BeckyHuffman
excited luvs!
3082 days 8 hours ago
movielover1996
Can't wait to see who gets chosen as the final 12 writers of this season.

open group

The Ultimate Writing Competition: S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!