This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Coyote Episode 2: "Fish Out of Water"

Topic » Coyote Episode 2: "Fish..

1648 days ago
turkeylover
K: *she looks at her newspaper and then back at Tucker* "I didn't know I get you so hot and mad." *she licks her lollipop, this time more seductively* "My readers want a story, so I gave them a story."
1648 days ago
Coolbrandonman
“Because I don’t like being hugged. Especially by kids”

He puffs his cig
“Now stop before I have to throw you off.”
1648 days ago
KingGeek
*Charlotte rushes over to Tucker and Karissa, turning to the sheriff*
Sorry, Karissa. I-- I hate to interrupt, but if I could just have a moment of your time, Sheriff? He's there, again! He's still there.
1648 days ago
Logie56
*He grimaces*

"Could it have been an instance of true love? I realize that sounds corny, but it's not a completely *insane* suggestion."
1648 days ago
RyanAndrews
Tucker: Exactly, Karissa. It's a story. Fiction. None of it's true but what you think is true. Now everyone is going to believe this bullshit. You dragged my wife through the mud, too. What did she do to you? *wipes his face* You know how impressionable and naive this town can be. *he turns to Charlotte, knitting his brows into a line* What? Who?
1648 days ago
Symmetry888
Poppy raises an eyebrow. "...True love? I don't get Disney vibes from it." She turns to Orlando. "And I'm pretty sure his opinion on it will be even gloomier and fun-sucking."
1648 days ago
RyanAndrews
Mrs Tully: *is dead :(*
1648 days ago
Ajathekween
Awww

*Stops*
1648 days ago
Symmetry888
(you killed our milf)
1648 days ago
Maya10
My stomach grumble- hmm -puts my memo away- food first -heads to the diner-
1648 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
“You 2 are stupid giving someone your fucking ear isnt love...”
*he grumbles*
1648 days ago
Logie56
"Every town needs a resident grumpy old man."

*he chuckles*
1648 days ago
Symmetry888
She grabs her ear grinning jokingly as the ride spins around. "You want mine? Bro love? We can be frat boy bros forever, Oleander."
1648 days ago
KingGeek
*Charlotte steps forward, lowering her tone to a loud whisper*
The old man! The old man I told you about, the one who was in my house before. I suspect he never even left. Are you sure you checked thoroughly, sheriff? Lorelei can attest, she saw him too!
1648 days ago
Coolbrandonman
He puffs his cig

“ If you’re not going to have a normal fucking conversation with me, you can go find yourself someone else to bother”

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!