This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cold Cases: Story Two, Chapter 2

Topic » Cold Cases: Story Two, Chapter..

2159 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
Y..yeah -backs away-
2159 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Kelsie sighs showing the rest of the photo which includes her parents*
Kelsie: Angel Yang, a best friend, and co-worker of my dad's. When his daughter died, he fled Three Lakes and eventually made a bold return, but instead, he rented a cabin just a few miles from Lake Jevan where he's lived the rest of his life out as a hermit.
2159 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(start wrapping up your scenes people)
2159 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
Completely and I knew I had you
2159 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he sighs*
“God im an idiot.”
2159 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
No you’re not I enjoy your company and your cuddles I promise

*She smiles patting his cheek*
2159 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Oh im sure you do. Im your favorite cuddler huh?”
2159 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
My condolensce
-looks away from her, arms cross.-
2159 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
My only cuddler
2159 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“And you love cuddling with me and only me “
2159 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
I guess I just enjoy your company because I mean you don’t stand me up
2159 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Kelsie: It's fine... I'm just... he never leaves his cabin. What would he be doing at Lake Jevan?
*she looks at Sera incredulously*

- End of Episode -

(thank you all for another great episode, the plot is beginning to thicken! expect closing scenes soon!)
2159 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
January 1st, 2018, 10:42 PM − Osbourne Residence

Kelsie gathers her inner-circle, consisting of Alec, Arianna, Seraphine, and Natalie. They all stand around the map.
        “The parade obviously doesn’t begin for another two months. But we have to be prepared. Seraphine, Ainsley is beginning to like you, I won’t you to be on guard, keep her at bay and at the parade, if she starts making her way over, don’t force her to stay, just let us know. Natalie, I want you outside keeping watch to make sure no one else comes and to keep Ainsley distracted a little while longer if you have too. Alec, Arianna, you two will be with me, ransacking Ainsley’s room.” Kelsie demands, putting together a masterful plan.
        “This plans seems bulletproof.” Alec says.
        “Ironclad, I must say.” Seraphine says, speaking for the first time since they got there, everyone looks at her except Kelsie.
        “Oh, so she does speak?” Arianna chuckles.
        “Focus!” Kelsie piqued their attention with her sudden freakout. “Anyways, clear your schedules and avoid getting dragged to that damn festival.”
        “Sure thing, boss,” Natalie smirks.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/13d334f5bb9b882c68769e78959dab10/tumblr_ngkevaeFFX1ss1ooao6_r1_250.gif
        “Just get out of my house, shoo!” Kelsie demands, Arianna, Alec, and Natalie giggling as they pile out of the house, Seraphine staying behind.
        “Sera?”
        “I’m not allowed to stay?”
        “I have to be somewhere soon-” Kelsie begins but is cut off by Seraphine.
        “Oh yeah, no, I understand. I’ll leave.” Seraphine walks out of the house and Kelsie sighs as her parents come into the room.

December 31st, 2018, 8:32 PM − Outside Minage Residence

Chandler slams the front door behind him as a cacophony of hollering from shocked and disapproving guests emit from the party behind him in the Minage Residence. He sees Ryan staring at his phone and tapping his foot.
        “What are you doing out here?” Chandler asks, Ryan looks up and smiles at him.
        “Waiting for a cab,” Ryan responds.
        “Huh. Right. Mind if I get in it with you. I kinda don’t have a ride back either.”
        “Sure, but we’re splitting the payment.”       
        Chandler nods, “Deal.” he looks down at his phone where he gets a text: get in the taxi; alone, get rid of him! The blood from Chandler’s wounds start dripping onto the pavement, the light drizzle of rain makes the blood start running off the pavement and off the curb and onto the road.
        Chandler looks up at Ryan, he starts getting flustered for an act. He then sees the taxi rounding the corner. “Did you see that?!”
        “See what?” Ryan turns around quickly.
        “I think I saw someone running into the alleyway. In a hood maybe.” Chandler says in a strained voice. Ryan draws his gun and starts heading into the alleyway. The taxi pulls up and Chandler gets in.
        “Oh, hey Chandler, nice seeing you again.”
https://78.media.tumblr.com/89a621532e930c15f8da31312677bc79/tumblr_inline_p7kkdc7DWa1sahtnr_250.gif
        “Angela?! What the hell are you doing!!?” the taxi begins to drive as Chandler stares at her incredulously.
        “What? Can’t I visit my little pumpkin.” Angela cooed as she tries to squeeze his cheeks. Chandler jerks away.
        “I’m not your little pumpkin anymore,” he says through gritted teeth. Angela frowns.
        “Please-”
        “Why the hell did you ask me to get in here alone, you know your advances on me are futile because you’re crazy, I’m not getting back together with you, ever!”
        “I didn’t tell you to get into the taxi.” Angela looks at him, arching her eyebrow.
        “Well, then, who did and why are you in here?” Chandler looks at the taxi driver, suspiciously they’re wearing a hoodie. “Angela, what’s going on?”
        “I don’t know, I just called a taxi and this guy pulled up, I have no clue as to why you’re in here-” A gunshot rings off and Angela shrieks as blood splatters all over her face, she holds her hands up in fear, she looks over to the taxi driver who has a Phantom of the Opera mask over their face and they hold a finger to their mouth.
        Angela shrieks as she opens the door and rolls out onto the road, scuffing her knees and breaking her ankle. She gets up and starts limping to the footpath, shrieking in pain. The taxi door flaps wildly as Chandler’s dead, rotting corpse remains in there.
        “Chandler!” Angela shrieks out in pain and an old lady with a pan comes out.
        “Oh dear, what happened to you!”
        “H-help.” Angela croaks.

January 2nd, 2018, 8:56 AM − Sheriff’s Station

Shannon, Monica, and Ryan gather in the conference room along with Ashley and Shane for the FBI representation for a run through on the Brooks case. Dick finally comes into the room.
        “As you all know, we have mostly hit a dead in, we have come to a conclusion with the pattern in where the bodies are being found, that all the homicides are related,” Dick says nonchalantly, he puts the photos of Joy, Cheyenne, and Chandler’s dead bodies onto the opaque board.
        Ashley goes up to the board. “Video footage showed Chandler getting into a taxi car just before being ultimately shot.”         she puts a picture of Chandler getting into the taxi from the video footage.
        “He distracted me to go down the alleyway, why he did that I don’t know, he obviously wanted the taxi to himself,” Ryan says.
        “Right,” Dick continues. “A Mrs Cissy Randolph came forward saying she saw former Deputy Angela Terry jumping out of a moving taxi vehicle. She lives on the same road as us and the timestamp on the camera footage and the estimated time Mrs Randolph gave us for when Terry jumped out of the taxi corroborates.”
        “Unfortunately we were unable to get Angela in for questioning,” Ashley says turning to the group.
        “She’s always been troublesome, not surprised.” Monica groans munching on her perfect croissants.
        “Former Deputy Angela Terry was found dead in her hotel room this morning by the maid service at the hotel.” gasps erupted from the group as they all gave each other incredulous looks.
        “Cause of death?”
        “Suicide. Overdose.” Dick says, sighing as he puts a picture of Angela’s dead body on the board, her body sprawled out on the messy, unmade bed sheets, her hair matted, her face paled, and a needle sticks out of the crook of her arm.
        “That is horrible,” Monica says with croissant still in her mouth.
        “So horrible.” Shane chimes in.
        “We can’t do much about it, we all knew of her addiction, it was futile to save her.” Dick sighs. “Anyways, on the location of Jordan.” he stamps Jordan’s school photo onto the board. “I have a strong sense that he may be with his Dad in Georgia, hiding from whoever killed his sister. I’ve sent Agent Crane over to investigate.”
        “What else do you have?” Shannon presses.
        “...I have reason to believe that Jordan Brooks may otherwise be dead.” Dick said. A silence lingered over the room for awhile.
        “I suppose you have physical evidence to back this up,” Ashley says, looking at him distastefully. Dick nods at Ryan who retrieves a box.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/fd3b5f88809ed8565590ec67d8770218/tumblr_inline_p82by0hUsI1vj39xj_250.gif
        “This box was delivered to my office this morning. With the letter “Jordan is dead” and the initials “A.Y.”, in the box are two fingers. However, identification was impossible to make as the fingerprints were sanded off.” Dick says, causing unease and disruption among the group.
        “Who’s AY?” Shannon asks.
        “That, I’d like to find out.” Dick sighs. “We’ll have a search of Lake Jevan as soon as possible, I’m suspecting he’d be in there if he is dead, we’ll wait for Crane’s findings and then press on to the possibility of a double homicide investigation.” he looks at Chandler and Cheyenne’s photos. “Quadruple homicide it looks.”

2159 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
(slayyyyy)
2159 days 1 hour ago
RyanAndrews
(just noticed an error in the closing scenes, Kelsie is meant to say “the parade obviously doesn’t begin for another few days” not two months, my apologies)

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!