This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter Four

Topic » Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter..

2301 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jackson looks at Greer and frowns*
2301 days ago
dvs194
*Greer looks at Lana, looks away, and gets out of the car*
Greer: *mutters* Fine.
2301 days ago
RyanAndrews
Lana: *looks at the house.* OK, I'm sure Mr.Blake will be off at work or something... but uh. I doubt Asher would be very much. So either we have someone distract him... or I've got no other options. *shrug*
2301 days ago
Logie56
*Conrad looks between Greer and Jackson, wondering if either of them will volunteer*
2301 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
“I can do it if nobody else wants to.”
2301 days ago
dvs194
(I mean y'all can volunteer Greer bc she obvi wouldn't volunteer herself. She'd prob be the only realistic distraction lol)
2301 days ago
RyanAndrews
Lana: *turns to Greer.* Could you please do it? I don't think Asher would want to be distracted by Jackson...
2301 days ago
dvs194
*Greer sighs, looking at Lana bc she wants to help her even though she feels bad about deceiving Asher*
Greer: What would you want me to do to distract him?
2301 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jackson shrugs*
“Just talk to him or something.”
2301 days ago
Logie56
Conrad: He’s known as a player, correct? Show him your boobs.
2301 days ago
RyanAndrews
Lana: *slaps Conrad across the chest.* Conrad! *she shakes her head.* Just talk to him, he'll be wanting to ask you a lot I'm sure.
2301 days ago
dvs194
*Greer glances at Conrad, obviously unamused*
Greer: You three need to leave. At least until I can get him out of the house.
Greer: ^I'm so sorry Asher...^
2301 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jackson smacks Conrad over the head*
“Really dude?”
2301 days ago
Logie56
*Conrad frowns*

“I was only making a suggestion, ouch”
2301 days ago
RyanAndrews
Lana: We'll sneak in through the pool, I know because that's where he told.... *lingers off* Nevermind. Let's go. *goes round back with the boiisss.*

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!