This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter Two

Topic » Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter..

2367 days 21 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Episode Two.

>< <> >< 9th November, 1:00 AM >< <> ><

Victoria wakes up in a grungy room, the room is slightly dark but she can still make out what the room is like. She can see the faint stains on the wall and a disgusting aroma attacks her nose as she grimaces; gagging. She frantically looks around realizing he hands are bound behind her and her feet are tied to the legs of the chair of which she sits on.
     “Help!?” Victoria cries, struggling to break free as footsteps slightly echo in the room and Victoria sobs, “Please leave me alone!” She wails, pulling at the twine.
     The person doesn’t respond and doesn’t hesitate to stab a knife in her thigh. She screams in pain as a gag is tied around her mouth and all her screams and cries are just mumbles as the person starts to pry off her fingernails, causing excruciating pain.
     Her screams -- muffled by the gag -- slightly echo as she kicks and squirms but is always resisted as they hold her down from tipping her over. At one point, Victoria managed to retaliate by smacking her head against theirs. Infuriating them.
     They wobble over to corner of the room and return with a bat and with no hesitation swing the bat -- hard -- into her face. Knocking her out clean.

>< <> >< 9th November, 7:00 AM >< <> ><

Heather cooks up a storm in the kitchen, steam emanating from the pots as she hums a small song, moving around and her apron saying ‘Mama’s Cook’, tightly tied around her stomach. She sprinkles some salt on over what appears to be a vegetable stew of the sorts.
     Heather then gets a pounding headache, as she falls to the ground, dropping the salt into the stew and knocking over a pot next to it off its stove and slamming onto the ground next to her. The resounding noise of the pot echoing increases the pain.
     She grabs her head in agonizing pain, yelping as she groans and cries rocking back and forth. At that moment, Conrad comes through the door, bags of groceries in hand as he uses his back to open the door. Seeing his mother in pain, he instantly drops his groceries and runs to her aid.
     “Mother!?” Conrad cries, kneeling down next to her as she mumble incoherent words and sobs excessively. Conrad helps her up and over to the couch as he races to the medical cabinet.
     “What happened mom!? Talk to me!” Conrad cries, racing back and forth for water, meds, anything to help subdue the pain she is currently feeling. But nothing wares it off -- just more like increases it.
      Nothing could help Heather and all Conrad could do was watch her wail in pain while he frantically called emergency services as the screams came to an abrupt end as Heather passed out on the couch.

>< <> >< 9th November, 9:00 AM >< <> ><

Lana rushes into the lobby of the hospital, running up to the front desk, slamming her hands against the bench as she is in a rush. Spooking the frail old woman behind the desk who spoke up with a cranky, strained voice.
     “May I help you?” She says, forcing a smile.
     “Y-Yeah, a family of mine was just checked in…” Lana says, rushing her words.
     After a long chat discussing about Heather and if she is allowed to be visited, Lana shoved past the woman and ran outside her room, seeing Conrad, burying his head into his hands.
     “C-Conrad?!” Lana stuttered, running up and sitting next to him as she comforted him. She looked at him sympathetically, not really expecting him to say anything.
     “I don’t know what happened! She was fine, in perfect healthy condition, even her doctor said so! There’s nothing wrong with her!” Conrad wailed, unable to comprehend what just happened. Lana had no response to that so they just sat in awkward silence long before a doctor stepped out of Heather’s room and nodded to Conrad and Lana that they could visit.
     Conrad and Lana got up to go in, but Lana was stopped by the doctor as he pressed his palm flat against his chest and growled, “Only intermediate family members, only…”
     Lana nods, understanding how bad the situation was and took a step back before Conrad croaked.
     “She’s my uh… sister…” Conrad smiles faintly, hoping the doctor wouldn’t recognize her as Lisa’s granddaughter. And he didn’t.
     He let Lana step through into the room and they see Heather laying, unconscious on a hospital bed and Ryan holding her hand at the side. He sat through the entire thing as they prepped her, no matter what they said, Ryan wouldn’t leave. He had to know his wife was okay.
     “Dad?” Conrad cries, walking over and bear-hugging his dad as they rocked back and forth. Lana looked over at Heather as Ryan continues to mumble ‘it’s all my fault, it’s all my fault,’ with Conrad reassuring him it wasn’t.
     “We’ll find out what happened to Heather, I promise you this, Conrad. Ryan. I promise you both, we’ll all get to the bottom of this.” Lana says, looking sternly at them as Ryan paled and gulped. They didn’t respond, but they nodded and went back down by Heather’s bedside.

In this episode:
Tonight: The diner celebrates it's 50th birthday! (7:00 PM EST)
Tomorrow: It's a mystery shhhh! 🤫
Note: No one is currently aware of Victoria's disappearance (@joaogdh you can still roleplay don't worry! 😀) And I just realized I have a school carnival which slipt my mind last night when sending out the mail. But, I'll have WiFi but just not incredibly active

(Posting to begin on Thursday, 9th Nov, 5:00 PM EST, 4:00 PM CST)
2367 days 20 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(You may begin posting)
2367 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Levi continues to exist at... the library! Dude's so bored, he's reading his own books.*
2367 days 20 hours ago
Logie56
*Ryan & Conrad sit in the hospital cafeteria, Conrad has refused to eat for now. He can't forget seeing Heather on the floor...crying & failing to speak properly*

-

*Adeline clocks out of work, grabbing her purse & pressing the elevator call button. She waits patiently for it to arrive*
2367 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
(Holy shit y'all that Victoria scene 😐)
*Greer is finishing up a shift at the diner, dashing about from table to booth to kitchen*
2367 days 20 hours ago
Maya10
Check the inventory of the store. Hums-
2367 days 20 hours ago
Logie56
*Heather remains unconscious since Ryan Davies is an asshole*
2367 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
*Asher scurries around the house*

(I be in and out I have an exam soon then I’ll pop on more as I get home)
2367 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"...these suck."
2367 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
(Gl Julie!)
2367 days 20 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(Sorry guys back)

Lana: *frowns, pacing back and forth in ghe hospital lobby room*

---

David: *stirs soup*
2367 days 20 hours ago
Logie56
*Ryan stands up, taking care of his trash and walking back to the table "You should at least trying eating a little something, Con. Starving isn't going to help her wake up any sooner"

Conrad: I'm fine, dad. Not hungry anyway. I'll get chips later maybe.

Ryan: That isn't considered a full meal, but ok. I'm heading back up to mom's room, what about you?

Conrad: I'll go see what Lana is up to, be there in a while. *he stands up, leaving the cafeteria*

-

*Adeline rides it downstairs, heading out to her car and starting it up. She drives to the nearest convenience store for a drink*
2367 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Greer enters the hospital through the sliding glass doors, hurrying over to Lana*
Greer: Oh my God, Lana! What happened to Mrs. D??
*is worried*
2367 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
(thanks I need it)
2367 days 20 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Lana: *shrugs and sobs* I don't know, she just got a headache and fainted. Doctors said she slipped into a coma. How the hell is that possible!?
2367 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Eventually Levi leaves the library.*

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!