This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle of the Ahz: The Jury Speaks

Topic » Battle of the Ahz: The Jury..

3117 days 22 hours ago
hurrah
After all of the challenges polls, and evictions, it finally comes down to this.

Nishi and Tommy, you will now have the opportunity to plead your cases to the jury on why you should win the game. Inversely, the jury will now have the opportunity to ask you each some questions before they cast their votes.

Jury...

Zander
Mike
Lisa
Eric
Jaron
Jackson
Pickle

...you may each post here what you would like to ask Nishi and Tommy.

Once you feel like your questions have been satisfyingly answered, you may PM me your vote on who to win.

YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE AFTER YOU PM ME THE FIRST TIME. So make sure you're 100% sure before voting.

Good luck to the final two!
3117 days 22 hours ago
TR1364
In the beginning, I was aligned with Jackson, Pickle, and Nishi. I knew we 4 were loyal to each other and we had what it takes to make it far. When the competition began, our team dominated in every single challenge and it shows how good of team we are. We cooperated and we had teamwork. I'm glad our whole team made it. I contributed a lot to this game. I was always active, I always helped in the challenge, and I never had any problems with either team. I don't think I ever had a vote against me, and it shows that I played my game right. I had a strategic and social game, and it shows because look at the results! I'm not the strongest, but I'm definitely not the weakest. I stand here today because I played my cards right and was able to get control of the game. I'm one of the most trustworthy, and was always loyal to everyone. In conclusion, I feel I should deserve to win because I've done no bad, I met the right people, and it came to the point where it's between me and my Tengaged BFF, Nishi. I hope you can understand that I'm the underdog, but I fought my way here! Let the hero win! Let me claim the victory I deserve and that I worked hard for these 40 intense days. Let me be... the winner. Thank you.
3117 days 21 hours ago
TheOneNishi
I came into this game with a strong game plan on how I was going to play: Strong and strategic. I immediately formed an alliance with Tommy, Pickle, and Jackson because they were all loyal to me without being loyal to each other. This ensured that no matter what happened in the end, I would be in a top position to make finals and have a good chance at winning this game. We dominated challenge after challenge and I knew when it was time to play hard and when it was time to sit back and not draw too much social or physical threat to myself. I worked my butt of in those polls to give myself another strong position in the game and I accumulated over half of the season wide votes! I worked super hard, so please reward my gameplay with your vote to win! And on another note, I apologize to the people who I evicted with my eviction idols, it's nothing personal, but I felt you were the biggest threat to my overall game. I feel like I played a better game and deserve to win! Love you all, and good luck Tommy!
3117 days 21 hours ago
TR1364
Thank you, I still can't believe we made it. I did gave loyalty to the others as same to them. ;) GL Nishi!
3117 days 21 hours ago
PickleNoble
Tommy- You and Nishi have fought hard to get here to the end. Was there any game play you have witnessed Nishi make that hurt his game and makes you more deserving of winning?

Nishi- You have dominated this game in the comps and polls. Do you think your social and strategic came was lacking in any way? If so, what could you have done better?

Congrats to both of you! I am so proud of you two making it so far, and out little alliance that did so well! We all know you two our friends and will remain friends at the end of the day, but I want to see you two fight for this title! Don't be afraid to through the other under the bus or claw your way to the votes. My vote will go to the one who convinces me they deserve it. GL and congrats to both of you!
3117 days 20 hours ago
TR1364
I feel like Nishi was too strong in competitions. To me, I stayed in the middle when challenges came, so that no one would suspect me as a threat. Of course, Nishi dominated the challenges, but that made him look way more of a threat and I was worried that each day, he could be voted off for that reason. I also feel like he had to backstab in the end to get where he was, since it came to the point of voting each other off. He had his plan, and I had my own. His alliance might even had all his friends, but eventually, I had created friendships as well with you and Jackson,  so he wasn't entirely safe. Anything could've happened. I feel like me and him were equal, and both played hard in our own style.
3117 days 20 hours ago
ClockworkRebel
Why should I vote for you considering I knew neither of you?
3117 days 17 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Nishi- You have dominated this game in the comps and polls. Do you think your social and strategic came was lacking in any way? If so, what could you have done better?
I played this game with my balls to the wall and I fought hard in every competition to make sure I stayed on the top. I do agree with Tommy, because I did go hard on every challenge, that put a big target on my back. I did this to ensure the safety of my alliance, and in the end I put a target on my back to keep my alliance with strong numbers. I knew that I needed to be in a power position to stay in control of the game, and that's exactly what I did. I also fought hard in every poll, because I knew that if someone else won the eviction idols I could've been public enemy #1 because of the target I placed on myself. If I could play this a second time I would play the exact same way because my strategy put me in a power position and forced me to make big moves, even if it meant backstabbing a friend (sorry Jackson). Thank you Pickle.
3117 days 17 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Zander, why shuld you vote for me? Like I mentioned above I didn't play a flawless game. In fact my game had a lot of flaws because it put a huge target on my back which, if I hadn't worked so hard on those polls, would've sent me home. However, I played a very smart and strategic game, by making a solid alliance with individuals who were mainly loyal to me. I also busted my butt and never gave less than 100% ever! I knew that if I didn't work hard each day I could easily be evicted, and the harder I worked, the bigger the target grew. I was willing to take this chance to make sure I made it as far as I could, and it landed me in finals! Apart from the 8 tribe immunities our team won, I won 2 sole individual immunities, 54.1% of the overall poll votes, and the all important Finale Challenge! I feel like I played a very good smart and physical game and I hope you reward my gameplay with your vote!
3117 days 16 hours ago
PickleNoble
I'm Placing my vote now. You two both deserve to be here in the final two, but there can only be one winner and I'm excited to see who it is. Loved playing this game with everyone! GL guys!
3117 days 16 hours ago
TR1364
Zander, I'm not the perfect player, but I'm not the weakest, and I definitely showed through my adventures playing this game. Sure, higher polls, more individual, sure, but I didn't really rely on polls and immunities as much to get me far, and you can see. Honestly, Nishi winning get those comps kept him from being eliminated. Haha love you Nishi; ) But yes, I had my friendship and some trusted me more than others and it just came to the point where I played a social and strategic game. Again, I am the underdog and it seems Nishi has a lot of achievements, but honestly, deserve the person who fought under the senses, the one who didn't make a target. I honestly played my best, and wouldn't change one bit of it. This is the time to show winning comps isn't everything. :)
3117 days 10 hours ago
TheOneNishi
More questions...?
3117 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
Simple Question: Why was I voted out? :P
3117 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
^and I know it was by eviction idol, so Tommy, why do you think I was voted out?
3117 days 2 hours ago
TR1364
Because you were one of the biggest threats, and as an alliance, we decided that it was best to take the opportunity that Nishi uses the eviction idol on you. I think you were in a rookies and betted on you. Haha, so more evidence of being a good player. You seem a cool guy ^.^ But you could've slayyedd this game. Lmao.
3116 days 23 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Eric, I used the eviction idol on you because I felt as an individual that you were a very big threat in the game, and if you stayed in you could possibly target someone from our alliance. I brought the idea of using the idol on you to our alliance, they agreed, and I used it on you. I'm sorry you had to be evicted that way, but if you weren't taken out then, you could possibly be sitting up in finals while I'm in the jury. I'm sorry, but tale it as a compliment: You were an amazing player and a huge opponent to my game.

open group

Battle of the Ahz: Bounty Hunters

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!