This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle of the Ahz: The Jury Speaks

Topic » Battle of the Ahz: The Jury..

3116 days 6 hours ago
Michael101
Tommy and Nishi you both evicted me why should I vote 4 one over the other
3116 days 5 hours ago
TR1364
Michael, the reason you should vote over me is because I had no problems with you, and I think it was Jackson who came up with eliminating you. You were a target, a threat, we can't keep getting out strongest people in the game, because we could've been eliminated. We played smart, but I felt like I had done it for both of our benefits, but I did no harm. It's a game, and it had to be done. It's a compliment to be eliminated because you are a threat. :)
3116 days 5 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Michael, it was Jackson who initially told our alliance that we should vote for you, and I thought you might have been scheming behind everyone's backs, trying to shift their loyalty from us over to you. I didn't have a problem with you, but since our alliance wanted it I went with it because anyone leaving that's not in me is beneficial for my game. As for why you should vote for me, I played my heart out to get here and didn't rely on others to take me to the end. I back stabbed when I needed to, I stayed loyal to the end with my alliance, and I gave it my all throughout these "40 days".

open group

Battle of the Ahz: Bounty Hunters

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!