This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2793 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
MOON ELIZA CONNOR THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH
2793 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Grenada...

It's population may be around 100,000...
2793 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
It may be 132.8 square miles...
2793 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Sorry Zander :(
2793 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
And it may be yet another English speaking country...
2793 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
But it is considered a beauty to many.
2793 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
In the late 15th century, Christopher Columbus discovered this land and named it "Concepcion".
2793 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
And about 100 years later, some people came over and took it back, which describes this season's big twist:
2793 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
There will be 4 tribes, each consisting of 4 people.

In each immunity challenge, they'll work with another tribe for the same ol' immunity. However, one person will be voted off the combined tribe before joining a different tribe for the immunity challenge.

In addition, at least one tribe will feature 4 returning Survivor: Belize players!
2793 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Who will have what it takes to take the 2nd Survivor title? Find out on Survivor: Grenada.
2793 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Thank you all very much for partaking in this season! If you're interested in returning, please message me so and I'll consider it. Thank you all for playing and I hope to see you sometime soon, whether it's in my Survivor games or another group game!

open group

The Amazing Race: Route Designers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!