This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2798 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Brian, Zander, welcome to the final tribal council. We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Moon, Nataliya, Connor, Eliza, and Josh.

Brian and Zander, over the past few days, you have competed against these people and got them out one by one. Now, your fate relies in their hands. You will each be given the opportunity to give a speech about why you deserve to win. The jury can ask as many questions as they want to the finalists and will ultimately send me their votes on who they think deserves to win.

Jury, when you have made a decision on your vote, please mail it to me! Your votes will be due Thursday at 6pm eastern!
2798 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
In the case of a tie due to an inactive jury member, Rodrigo, who was voted out during the merge, will decide the winning vote. I'll explain more as the game goes on.

Players and jury, please post everything here besides your votes!
2798 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
Well Gratz Zander! Im really happy we made it this far but I do expect you to take the win. Its been a fun, short group game and I really enjoyed it. :)
If any jurors have questions i will answer whenever im on again, but right now its late so good night, and good luck.:)
2798 days 7 hours ago
NataliyaKosheleva
Okay, Brian and Zander. I have a questions in my head :

1. What was the biggest game move you've made?
2. Did you vote to evict me, if yes why?
3. Why do you deserve to win?
2798 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
1. What was the biggest game move you've made?
I guess aligning with so many people

2. Did you vote to evict me, if yes why?
Yes, you were someone I didnt know, im so Sorry:(

3. Why do you deserve to win?
I dont think I do. I had lots of allies, and i won SEVERAL comps, but other than that idk.
2797 days 23 hours ago
iiAmazing
1. What was the biggest game move you've made? The biggest move i have made this game is aligning myself with brian eliza and pug to take down everyome else.
2. Did you vote to evict me, if yes why? I voted you out due to being so likable but if it wasnt that , I wouodve loved to have been with you.
3. Why do you deserve to win? I deserve to win because I made sure what went down and was the masterminds behind every eviction.

Thank you Queen Nataliya
2797 days 16 hours ago
moondancer63
I think I know who I am going to vote for but a question for Xander
Why should I vote for you. What did you do to make it here
2797 days 16 hours ago
moondancer63
Brain I think if you played this game the way you did the other game you should have an easy time winning
2797 days 8 hours ago
iiAmazing
Why should I vote for you. What did you do to make it here

You should vote me to win because many votes that happened this game were my doing so technically I played the better game.
2797 days 7 hours ago
NataliyaKosheleva
Have someone in mind, good luck to both!
2797 days ago
BrainJak
Thanks guys:)
And not really moon. I kinda sucked this time
2796 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
Hey papa. This remind you of ivix's big brother unlimited?:)
2796 days 17 hours ago
iiAmazing
Moon is definetely votimg for Brian
2796 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
But nat is probably voting for you, lol
And moon may vote you too :)
2795 days 22 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Jury votes are due today at 6pm eastern. The finale itself will start at 9pm eastern on Sunday!
2795 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
Okidoki :)
Cant wait!!!

open group

The Amazing Race: Route Designers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!