This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Starting A Civilization

Topic » Episode 1: Starting A..

2848 days 2 hours ago
purplecow
Congrats Caleb
2848 days 2 hours ago
Gamerden13
Gg Caleb
2848 days 2 hours ago
Neximos
Hi! :) cg Caleb!
2848 days 2 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Shop rules:

Before we got on the train, you were each given $1,000. You can now use that money to spend it on stuff at the shop.

Every second day of the week, the shop will open up. If you see something you like, you can bid on it by messaging me what you'll pay for that. The highest price for the item wins.

If you want to, you can try and buy more than 1 item.

Warning: If you spend all your money on 1 item, you will no longer be allowed to shop anymore because you ran out of money.
2848 days 2 hours ago
Fell6
Here
2848 days 2 hours ago
Neximos
ok here :)
2848 days 2 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Minimum bids for all items is $50. You can purchase items for 50, 100, 150, 200, etc. dollars. You must message me your prices.
2848 days 2 hours ago
purplecow
What items are there?
2848 days 2 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
First item: A slice of apple pie. This apple pie will give you 20 hunger. This should cover you for half of the week.

Second item: An advantage at the immunity challenge.

Third item: 4 bottles of water. This will give you 30 thirst and will cover you for a majority of the week.

If you're interested in buying anything, please message me. For example:

First item -$200
Second item - Don't want to buy
Third item - $500

Highest price wins
2848 days 1 hour ago
Kayy99
Congrats Caleb!
2848 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
Tomorrow is a rest day. I'm sending you guys some confessional questions and you'll have 2 days to answer them.
2846 days 22 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
K guys. I apologize for not being on early today. Something unexpected took place. With that said, I have a few things to mention:

1. Jake has killed himself off, putting himself in a permanent 14th place.
2. The mayor has named your new city
Papa City. The city will keep its name for the rest of the week and can't be changed unless the new mayor wishes to do so.

3rd thing: The winners of the shop.
The winner of the apple pie is actually a 3-way tie between Aiden, Logan, and Matyas. Here's what I'm going to do. The first two of you guys to say "I'll take the item back" will get a full refund and an additional $50 for future shops. This will bring your new total to $1,050. The other person gets the apple pie for $100!

The winner of the advantage in the immunity challenge is Caleb, who spent it for $700!

The winner of the water is a 2-way tie between Aiden and Matyas. The first person to say "I'll take the item back" will get a refund on their purchase of just $50! The other person gets the water!

Tomorrow, your mayor will announce either one or two new laws to put into position in this game. If the mayor can't come up with laws before 5pm eastern tomorrow, random.org will make the law or laws. Good luck!

open group

The Amazing Race: Route Designers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!