This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Starting A Civilization

Topic » Episode 1: Starting A..

2872 days 20 hours ago
purplecow
Didn't think it would be real
2872 days 20 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
cough cough joseline
2872 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
3rd part: As I mentioned, in this game, the loser of an immunity challenge will go up for execution and the mayor will choose someone else for execution. However, the mayor isn't exactly as safe as you think.
2872 days 20 hours ago
BBCANfan
Here
2872 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
At the execution ceremony, you guys can ostracize (get rid of) the mayor. However, you need a unanimous vote for this to happen and if even one person doesn't vote against the mayor, the mayor will be notified of who voted against him.
2872 days 20 hours ago
Gamerden13
So is this 50 food and drink for all of us or do we each get 50 food and drink?
2872 days 20 hours ago
Kayy99
How much food and water do we start with? And still confused about that
2872 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Speaking of, it's time for your very first election in the game. If you're interested in running for mayor, please post in the comments! You can only be mayor TWICE in this entire game, so I'd use those spots wisely if I were you.

You have 5 minutes to decide if you'll run for mayor or not. If you post after those 5 minutes expire, it's too late.
2872 days 20 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
i would like to be mayor
2872 days 20 hours ago
Gamerden13
I don't mind going up ^^
2872 days 20 hours ago
purplecow
In the comments of this forum?
2872 days 20 hours ago
Kayy99
I won't run
2872 days 20 hours ago
Kayy99
*will
2872 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
All 14 start with 50 food, unless they didn't post an introduction, in which they'd get 45. Because you guys are starting, the entire group gets another 50 food and water to SHARE. That means if you eat and drink all of the group's food and water, you'll possibly pose as a huge threat for taking everything.
2872 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Yes. In the comments of this forum, post if you will want to run for mayor.

open group

The Amazing Race: Route Designers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!