This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Starting A Civilization

Topic » Episode 1: Starting A..

2872 days 21 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
i would like  to run
2872 days 21 hours ago
purplecow
I wanna see what the first mayor does so no thanks
2872 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Last chance to be mayor for this week.
2872 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Gamer, does that mean you'd like to be mayor or no?
2872 days 21 hours ago
Gamerden13
I would like to run ^^
2872 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
And with that, time is up.

If you said you would like to be mayor, you'll be in a group poll. You have 24 hours to answer the poll and the one with the most votes will be your new mayor for the week.
2872 days 21 hours ago
Gamerden13
Can we plead our cases in the comments?
2872 days 21 hours ago
steve4280
Gl yall
2872 days 21 hours ago
Fell6
sorry that I'm late.
2872 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Also, here is a schedule of how the rest of the week will be run:
Day 2 (tomorrow) 5pm eastern - The winner of the election will be your new mayor. In addition, a shop will be open. More info on that tomorrow!
Day 3 (Saturday) 5pm eastern - Players will message me some confessionals.
Day 4 (Sunday) 5pm eastern - The mayor will message me their law(s) and I will post them. The mayor is required to make at least one new law, but they can make 2 if they really want to.
Day 5 (Monday) 5pm eastern - Players will compete in their first reward challenge and immunity challenge. The winner of the immunity challenge can't be put up by the mayor and the loser of the immunity challenge will automatically be put up.
Day 6 (Tuesday) 9pm eastern - The mayor must message me the person they've chosen to put up. In addition, players will answer more confessionals.
Day 7 (Wednesday) 9pm eastern - The live execution will take place. One person will die off.

Please note that all times are 5pm eastern until Tuesday. That's because Tuesday is my first day of school. From then on in the game, all times for things will be 9pm eastern.
2872 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Also, if you really want to, you may choose to plead your cases in the comments.
2872 days 21 hours ago
purplecow
oops i just messaged you a confessional
2872 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Also, thought I'd point out that each day, 5 thirst and 5 hunger are taken away from you.
2871 days 23 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
I closed the votes early. Results will come in today at 5pm eastern!
2871 days 22 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Congratulations
Caleb! You are officially the first mayor! Here are your jobs:
-You must come up with a town name and message it to me by Day 3.
-You must come up with either 1 or 2 new laws and message them to me by Day 4
-You must name someone to go up for execution.
-In the case of two ties in a row at the execution ceremony, you decide who will be executed.'

Once again, congrats! The shop will open in a few minutes. I'll explain the rules of the shop by then.

open group

The Amazing Race: Route Designers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!