This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Checkpoint #5 (Static Shock)

Topic » Checkpoint #5 (Static Shock)

1233 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
1233 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
hi
1233 days 1 hour ago
zorbo678
Heyyy
1233 days 1 hour ago
Midiaw
here
1233 days 1 hour ago
Chandlerp1996
Hi
1233 days 1 hour ago
Dylangover1
Hi
1233 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
Today you’re playing Equilibrium Equation. This challenge is a test of speed and mental skill. You will all have your own thread. Each of you is suspended above a pool of live electric eels. You must first post *crosses balance beam*, *grabs bag*, & *goes back across* in order 3 times in a row.

Then you must post *unties knot and empties bag* 3 times. After that, post DONE. I will mail you a jigsaw puzzle once you complete these steps.

The completed puzzle will reveal an algebraic equation. You must mail harrywasnak a screenshot of the completed puzzle (with your tengaged profile open) before you can post guesses of the solution.

The first person to correctly solve the equation will win 2 Life Vests that can be given to any 2 players (including themself) to grant them safety for this round. Then, one player that does not have a Life Vest will be voted out.
1233 days 1 hour ago
nathorix
hi
1233 days 1 hour ago
nathorix
wait... VOTED OUT? no airlock? just like bye peace
1233 days 1 hour ago
TheKevmiester
here
1233 days 1 hour ago
Natepresnell
hi
1233 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
correct Nathan. Voted out.
1233 days 1 hour ago
zorbo678
WAIT FOR ME TO GET MY LAPTOP HAROLD
1233 days 1 hour ago
Midiaw
pk wait, when U said 3 times, U mean3 times each one of them?
1233 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
If there are no questions, we will begin at 6:06. Late check-ins may participate. You must all post in your own forums but post your solution to the equation here.
1233 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
yes 3 times each

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!