This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Checkpoint #2: Failure to Launch

Topic » Checkpoint #2: Failure to..

1488 days 4 hours ago
harrywasnak
This round, there are 7 randomized teams of 2. You will compete in a team challenge. The winning team wins a Life Vest and chooses one team to send to the airlock, while the last place team is automatically sent into the airlock. The two teams will face off in the airlock, and the winning team stays in the game while the losing team is ejected.
1488 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Hi
1488 days 4 hours ago
PrinceJ
here
1488 days 4 hours ago
zorbo678
GL
1488 days 4 hours ago
Latisha0987
eek double elim???
1488 days 4 hours ago
harrywasnak
Pairs will be chosen via Chatzy
1488 days 4 hours ago
harrywasnak
And yes it is a double elimination round.
1488 days 4 hours ago
zorbo678
I wanna be partnered with Tina!!!
1488 days 4 hours ago
Glinda
Hope: ties her hair up into her famous ponytail
1488 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
Here to randomize the pairs is me, Tina!

Come join me: https://us23.chatzy.com/42588718825601
1488 days 4 hours ago
Hufus
here
1488 days 4 hours ago
Jaesus123
hi
1488 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Well hi
1488 days 4 hours ago
harrywasnak
The pairs are:
1. Latisha & Mel
2. Livingston & Oskar
3.  Joshua & Ivy
4.  Hope & AJ
5. Alan & Hufus
6. Ami & Tiffany
7. Hazz & X
1488 days 4 hours ago
Glinda
Hope stands next to Aj
1488 days 4 hours ago
harrywasnak
Today you’re playing Tackle Toss. Over the next 24 hours,I will periodically post *ball drops*. In order to score a point, one teammate must post *catches ball* and *tosses ball to (teammate)*. The teammate must then post *tosses ball into net*. They must do this before someone posts *steals ball from (ball holder) . If a player successfully steals the ball, they can pass to their teammate. Their teammate must post *tosses ball into net* to score. The first team to score 3 points wins and chooses one team to send into the Airlock while the team with the least points after 24 hours loses. If there is a tie for last place, the other teams will vote for which of the tied teams goes into the Airlock.

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!