This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Islands of Alchemy Confessionals

Topic » Islands of Alchemy..

1532 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nathan

-

Nathan132 6th 0 mins ago
I know I said I was considering flipping on Brian if it was a tie, but fuck it, Will is a fucking idiot.

Enjoy 4th or no votes you fucking sheep, jumping over to your new shepherd Brady.
1532 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nathan

-

Confessional: I cant believe I'm in the final 5 despite like having a rough day. I am shocked Brian actually went because I truthfully did not believe Brian or Will for the votes lol. And I did feel bad for voting Brian out because he is a really good friend. a lowkey good gameplayer too! I am not gonna say anything to anyone yet because immunity hasnt been done but Im ready to vote out Brady.
1531 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
* 6th - Brian *
1531 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nathan

-

So happy with how the tribal panned out
1. I didn't go home 2. I didn't see any of this coming 3. Brian is out of the game with no blood on my hands. It couldnt have went any fucking better. It seems I was just the decoy the whole time and the real vote was Brian. I've never been so in the dark about a tribal but at the same time been so happy over it. I just needed to get through that vote. With Brian gone, I'm now in the drivers seat. Hopefully I can win out and work some magic along the way.
1530 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Will

-

FINAL FIVE YALL - And its a new me. I am out for BLOOD, and at this point I owe none of these people anything except Nathan. I am going to lie, fight, and do what I have to in order to win. When people play you and lie as much as those 3 did last round it takes it too far, and now its time to show them that I am NOT some sheep and that they fucked with the wrong crazy bitch ;)
1529 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Will

-

LAST CONFESSIONAL BEFORE FINALE - Tonight is gonna be an orgy of crazy. I am really excited, but it could be over so quickly. Whereever the dust settles I am really proud of how I played, and I still have a couple surprises left i hope to show...
1529 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Brady

-

https://youtu.be/gGwRgw_nMMI

Last one baby’s
1529 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Nathan

-

https://i.gyazo.com/b818989c86c35268650ef1e79879b623.gif

LMAO fucker is just bitter Brady played his ass
1529 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Nathan

-

I-I- I just can't

https://i.gyazo.com/89d2f00d87a97d593f511ad511231022.gif
1528 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
* 5th - Brady *
1528 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Will

-

TOP 4 QUICKIE - Wow this is surreal - I am so happy to have gotten Brady out after F6 and how that went. Im hoping maybe I can win this and make F3 but who knows!
1528 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
* 4th - Paul *
1528 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Will

-

WOW THIS IS HARD

Nathan - pros are I keep my character and feel better about hurting him earlier. I am a loyal guy and do not want to stab him in the back again. Cons: I think I will lose to him, I know I have a good game but worry their minds are made up

Mal - Pros: I would win, I know this it would be easy. Cons: Mal staying means I stab Nathan in the back.

There is probably NO ONE less prepared to make a tough choice
1528 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
* 3rd - Malachi *
1528 days 22 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Malachi

-

Final Right of Passage:

So, I am now the final member of the jury. I have had an amazing time here on the islands of alchemy and I wouldn’t trade it for the world! I hope you can have me back for another season! And for Nathan and Will I wish you both the best of luck and may the best bitch win ❤️

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!