This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars Confessionals

Topic » All-Stars Confessionals

1565 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ethan

-

JK KEVIN HAS THE FUCKING IDOL I FUCKING HATE HIM

FUCK THAT DIRTY NASTY UGLY NAPPY DOGGY ASS BITCH FUCK HIM

WHATEVER I'M HAPPY WE HAVE 2 IDOLS BUT HE'S SO ANNOYING FOR THAT LOL
1565 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
** 9th - Katherine P./Katherinee_ **
1565 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Abel

-

Confessional

So Kat went home. The trio approached me literally last minute and told me the only way I would stay is if me and Chandler voted her. At the end of the day, I’m not a cutthroat person and I actually was loyal to Kat but obviously she would’ve backstabbed me in a heartbeat. She told me all day we were voting Erik but instead she was plotting on my downfall the whole time so I don’t feel even an ounce of remorse for her lol.

So it’s final 8, and at this point a move has to be made on the trio simply because they’ve been running shit all season. Ethan’s a comp beast and apparently they could potentially have 2 idols so if they really wanted to, they could give all 3 of them safety and decide who goes which won’t happen as long as I’m in the game. Yeah Ethan and Kevin did save me in the last vote and I would be on the jury right now if it wasn’t for them, but.........a boy’s gotta do what a boy’s gotta do and right now, what I have to do is get one of the trio out, period. Me and Erik have made up but I’m definitely going to keep a close eye on him. I’m keeping my friends close and my enemies closer at this point. So the plan is for me and Chandler to make the trio feel so safe that they’ll vote Erik and won’t play any of their idols. I love to talk shit and I’m actually really good at it so hopefully me shit-talking Erik will just make them feel even more comfortable that I’m voting for him. They could still end up playing their idol like it’s a risk for sure, but it’s a risk that we’re all willing to take. It’s now or never.
1565 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Kevin

-

Confessional: AHHHHH MY FAGGOT ASS IS IN FINAL 7! OMGGGG LIKE WTF MS. GINAAAA I am so excited to finally win an immunity and not have to worry about a bitch trying to send me home. My goal is to send Erik home tonight. Not only is Erik a threat to win he literally has told Ethan to his face he plans to flip on me or Chris and that’s not happening boo try it next year. I put the ammo in the gun by keeping Abel last round now I’m gonna pull the trigger Erik has gotta go PERIODT these next few rounds are gonna be so crucial my goal is to get my idol to the final 6 because if I’m there with Ethan and Chris we could easily be seeing a rock draw and I don’t want to go to rocks. But we will see if I can pull that off cause final 7 won’t be easy but I see a path for me Chris and Ethan to get to the end it won’t be easy but we can do it.
1565 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Kevin

-

Confessional: Erik was playing such a good game but towards the end of it he just got so messy and I’m done playing this game with him even if we kept him this round he would just flip the next round Erin you have overstayed your stay in this game it is time for you to pack those motherfucking bags and walk right onto ponderosa island I’m done with you it’s your time to go Erik you are going home this vote mark my words
1565 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
** 8th - Ethan H./Ethan000 **

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!