This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars Confessionals

Topic » All-Stars Confessionals

1583 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1583 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Chandler

Guess who's back by popular demand? CHANDLER HYTES IT'S GETTING ON THE ISLAND, TEDDY BEAR!!!

https://media.tenor.com/images/f607f2f6d7bf74551254d7a045afa947/tenor.gif

So, after my first season, I learn that I can be an amazing player. I just need to be ballsy. I usually have fear of being voted out so i'm kinda quiet but in Soul Society I kinda get the balls that I need to play this game agressive and I ended up being the fucking player of the season so Chandler Hytes is ready to be ballsy again which will be hard bc bitch... LOOK THIS FUCKING CAST!

When I look to my tribe, I see a lot of winners which definitly sucks because I don't like winners, you know? they already won so fuck off and wait for all winners! The biggest problem for me with winners in the cast  is that Survivor is a game that reminds me a lot of a philosophical mantra of quincas borbas (a brazilian book). This philosophical mantra says "Ao vencedor, as batatas" which means "To the winner, the potatos" in english and the meaning of this is basicly may the smart/strong person wins. These winners have already got their potatos and they're here to get new potatos but girl... I want the potatos this time so don't fuck with my potatos.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l0IyaXaIvTjNGh5E4/source.gif

I wanna win this game this time and I'll try to do my best to win this shit bc i'm not here, starving in this island, making poop in a hole to not win anything. I want at least an award again.

When I look at the cast, theres a lot of people that I dont know which is good because I like to play with new people but at the same time theres a lot of people who I know and I hate and they hate me so PLEASE LORD, PROTECT ME IN THIS PATH! From my tribe I know Kyle and Lalisa and I don't know what will happen between us because we already played, we already did shit with each other so you never know, you know?

I'm glad to be back and we'll see what happens in the next couple day. I hope the winners dont get together in a fucking alliance and I hope my tribe send these bitches home BUT this means nothing but having winners in the tribe may be a good sign bc they can win challenges I hope bc in the next 3 days I'll be really busy with my final entrace exam so please guys win this challenge and please lord put me in the best university of brazil.

That's it! Miss CHANDLER SAYS BYE!

https://media.tenor.com/images/06f94eee10addcfb244fc929889d953e/tenor.gif
1583 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan T.

THE GOLDEN GOD IS BACK PEOPLE

This time, I'm gonna play a more solidified game. I will set the groundwork for a solid alliance, find idols and blindside people without hurting their feelings. This will be my last group game for a while because I need to focus on my future studies, so this is my one last shot at getting that title.

The people I'm playing with this time know better, are wittier and smarter, sharper. So I gotta be more shrewd and on my A-game if I want to best these other All-Stars.

I'm gonna work for the win because
https://media.giphy.com/media/Y2b3dk8ZHMGPU9ub1B/source.gif

It's time for redemption.
1583 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Craig

ME GETTING FIRST BOOT, I don't even know who any of the people on my tribe are. Im so pressed i'm not on Lyrae they look like the most dominate tribe

Where did you find this cast
Their all crackheads and are insane
1583 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan L.

Confessional: Wow, I'm glad to be back in the game, it's been a few seasons since I last played, but it's nice to come back and do what I set out to do in my first season and that's the end prize. I know it's not going to be as simple this time around, these people ain't newbies, this freaking all-stars and it's time to play. Those who came back not to play the game this time around should leave now.
1583 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Katherine

Confession: I am so excited for this new season. My last one was a crazy ride but was cut off short because of a premade and lots of stupid people. I really hope it will be different this time! I am ready to start building my web of lies across my tribe mates and slay them one by one!
1583 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
TJ

Well there’s been already a strong amount of drama on my tribe so that’s really fun!!!! ugh Ian why did you give me such a problematic tribe
1583 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Yves

Confessional 1: So on Day 1 we are assigned tribes and I see I'm on a tribe with TJ, Ethan, Chris, Kyle, Kevin and Chandler. This could go two ways; I could sit back and do nothing and sheep the friendship trio of Ethan, Chris and Kevin to merge or I could put my neck out there and make a move. I chose to go about rounding up the troops in TJ and Chandler and letting them talk to Kyle who has me blocked into unblocking me so I could have a chat. I know that by allying with the friendship trio as I will call them, I will be number 4 in an alliance - and a PERMANENT number 4 with no leverage. Whereas if I make my own way with outsiders, anything is possible and if I am able to build those bonds, I will be able to make it further in the game. And if this all comes crashing down on me, then so be it. At the very least, I am trying to play this game on my own and not work with the predictable premade that don't have my best interests at mind.
1583 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Yves

Confessional 2: We arrive to the immunity challenge and I notice immediately that first place gets a reward. I know this means that we will be given a clue to the idol and I don't really want to give the friendship trio the chance to look for it, so I went to the tribe chat and asked if anyone wanted to do the puzzle - knowing I'm probably in the top 2 for puzzles in this entire cast. Nobody bit on my bait, so I had to do the puzzle without looking like I was throwing. I did end up deciding midway through of half-assedly spamming that I would just try to win and see if finding the idol for myself was a possibility so I decided to just beast the puzzle and managed to beat Ethan's time - period! Between now and the next challenge, I need to forge stronger bonds with the outsiders on my tribe or risk having my game blown up if we lose the next immunity challenge. Wish me goodluck!
1583 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Katherine

Confession: I am really not okay with losing the challenge. I feel like Matt is going to target me because our past feuds, but Im coming after him too! I managed to create an alliance with me, Abel and Craig, and Britt joined as well. We have the majority and I hope we get rid of Matt. It will make my game a bit easier with a target off my back, but im not underestimating him. I know he is a sweet talker, but I warned my alliance members so I hope they listen to me.
1583 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan T.

https://tengaged.com/blog/FairyBoss/6187149/hate-you

Please don't give me PTSD
1583 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan T.

https://tengaged.com/blog/glen5544/1396885/guys

STOP IT IAN IM TRYING MY BEST TO FIND THE ALL-STARS IDOL AHHHH
1583 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan T.

https://tengaged.com/blog/Java9044/8249091/big-brother-canada-5-game-premiere

STOP IT DAMMIT i hope you really hid the idol already
1583 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan T.

So I found the idol for Cygnus, and I'm giving the clue to Craig to see if he can claim the idol. Hopefully he can, to protect the Konoha reps. I also want to work with him since he knows my game and I know his.
1583 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Craig

CF: So when I walked onto this tribe I realized that I don't know anyone on this tribe pretty much AT ALL, besides Jeremy because i'm in his game. So I just went straight to talking to people and most of them seem gullible and easy to manipulate. So I made a alliance with Brittany, Abel, and Katherine who originally wanted to send Erik home. Now Erik seems like a hot mess and all but I feel like he'd be easy to control because of how mentally unstable he is, seriously I feel like he should go to a psych ward. So I realized Matt didn't even show up to the immunity and I was like "Why not vote Matt?" and like all sheep they all agreed. So as of now I feel like i'm in a good spot on this tribe because i'm now connected to everyone, and now with a idol I feel like I can use it for a big blindside later in the game. But as of right now Matt should be going, unless something crazy happens.
1582 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Katherine

Confession: It seems that more and more people are voting for Matt which is perfect. I planted the seed with telling craig and Abel that Matt is a very strong player (2nd with karma points in Tengaged) and they hopped on my train like puppies. I am starting to feel safer.

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!