This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Soul Society Confessionals

Topic » Soul Society Confessionals

1682 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jordan

i knew that moves would need to be made soon, but i guess i was stupid enough to think that it wouldnt happen right now.

So with immunity and the soul wish, Nahuel is gaurenteed final 7....:(

Right now it looks like The Soul Alliance and Nahuel will be voting Absol who is the biggest physical threat in the game. while the others want to vote Cameron. 4-4 which leaves me in the middle. So what i do tonight, will either help me get to the end, or ruin me rapidly.

I need to think long and hard and make a decision quick on what is better for me in the long run. i have options and im gonna look through the pros and cons in picking either side.
1682 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jordan

So while im thinking of the vote and how its going, i get a message from Absol saying "Goodbye" as apparently someone spilled the beans and tells him that his name has come up. So from that, it is clear that either Nahuel told people about the vote, or someone from "The Soul Alliance" became a rat. And seeing that chandler is being seen as the leader in Absol's eyes, it could be the rat in the soul alliance.

So with the possibility of a idol being played on Absol, Ryan, Chandler and Cameron decides to switch the vote to Sanda. So the biggest threat in the game is sticking around for one more day. Because of that, and with how word went out of Absol being a target, i feel like it isnt smart for me to stick with the soul alliance.

If information like that gets around quickly, then it wont be long that the members of the alliance will be exposed. And with the potental of people flipping, the last thing i need is to be on the outs for being part of a alliance that i was not commited to.

The best thing i can do right now is to let Cameron go, and move on from there which will include blowing up Ryan's game.
1682 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Absolita

this is the first vote i feel completely out of the loop.

im rly panicky for some reason because... i don't have immunity and that's a foreign feeling! winning so much really is a curse. idk, i just have this feeling that people are already finding me somewhat threatening??? obviously i am joking about being so cocky and talking about how great i am at speed comps on an website that like 300 people play, but it also does feel like people are actually noticing how good i am at comps and probably thinking its best to vote me out sooner rather than later.

the worst part is i had this confirmed for me today cuz i was talking to giraffez (mostly bc i was paranoid and i knew telling him i heard his name would make him tell me anything he knew, and apparently my name was being thrown out by chandler! so obviously being the dumb bitch i am i bring it to chandler and demand answers, which just causes us to fight and me to be kind of a total cunt. i got called a bully! can you believe that? it was so hurtful and really broke my heart because i actually rly like chandler, but i also... barely said anything?? like i just threatened to vote him to try and get info out of him. sure, that's not a particularly nice thing to do, but survivor isn't always about being nice.

anyways my random spat with chandler aside, ive kind of snooped around and tried to get little tidbits of info from everyone. apparently the vote is between cam and sanda, which kind of sucks because both of them staying would be a good thing for me. i like both of them and both of them are pretty real with me, but i think i've rocked the boat enough already, so trying to make a different vote go through is probably not the move here. either way i can probably just shut the fuck up for the next 2 hours and be fine, which is the important part.

so to get to the actual POINT of this confessional, i'm voting cam, even though i don't want to. i'm not playing my idol, either, which is kind of a risk because i still feel really uncomfortable about this whole vote? knowing my name was out there is kind of weird, and there's just some stories and some things people say that are making me nervous. people ignore me at very convenient times, a few things are not really adding up, like sanda having no issues with chandler being involved with a plan to vote us?  but that's whatever. if i get voted out then i got played and i'll be bitter for like 2 days and then get over it. for right now, though, i feel like i'm probably just being a paranoid bitch and overreacting.
1682 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Chandler

Tonight can be a Messy tribal because of some sneaky sneaky people.

I can't write much bc i'm busy so let's just say that we hope Absol flush his idol and Sanda goes home.

Absol is a fucking bully and bullies are not allowed here but  since that little peace of something prob has an idol, lets play saveç.

btw something in my aliance smells like rat and i'm pretty sure the rat is called Jordan.
1682 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Newz

Confessional:

I'm so glad Cameron is gone. I really didn't talk to him and all today I had to really keep people sticking to the idea of voting Cameron. Everyone got nervous and we even saw Sanda play the idol out of paranoia. But, I think this vote showed who's pushing the tempo of the game and that's clearly me. Hopefully I can keep up my social game
1682 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jordan

So the vote last time went kinda well for me. I didnt get any votes, Sanda plays the merge idol and Cameron went home which pretty much ended "The Soul Alliance". I didn't need any rat destroying me over a alliance that i wasn't committed too.

But of course, I expected Chandler to be pissed off about it, because i didn't tell her about it. Honestly, i dont any trust in her in this game and i dont need to say anything that could ruin my game here.

I was worried in the immunity challenge, because it involved a slide puzzle and that is usually one of my weak points. I hate slide puzzles. But somehow, i managed to complete it and go on to win the challenge. Though thanks to the spamming limit, it was a frustrating win. But im safe, so i cant complain too much.

Right now, the vote is gonna be between Chandler and Absol to go home. Chandler comes to me and says that she has the numbers to get Absol out for being a comp threat. Well that will worry me down the line. And right now, i know who i want to go. I want chandler to go to the jury today. After the last vote, i know that she will screw me over the first chance she gets and that makes me not trust her at all. There is also that she has friends in the jury in Abel and Kyle and Cameron. thats too many gaurenteed votes for me in this game as i do expect that i will end up pissing more people off no matter what move i make. So i have to get rid of Chandler so that i have a chance to get those votes. and then Nahuel not long afterwards.

After that, then i can get Absol out as she is too dangerious to have in the final 3. Chandler is right about that. and who else, afterwards, im still deciding on that.

So i got put in a final 3 deal with Ryan and Isiah. It's fine for now, but i dont plan on having Ryan in the final 3 either. Too much of a threat if you ask me. But right now, i'll work with it as its less votes aganist me in the final 7. They are still deciding between Absol and Chandler, so if i can find a way to convince them to vote Chandler without sounding like a bossy asshole, then i'll do it.

Hopefully things will go the way i want them to. I just got to keep planning day by day so that i can go to end and plea my case to win.
1682 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Absolita

this vote is another interesting one. apparently, chandler still hates me so he's gunning for me... again? it's weird because he's sort of targeting me for no reason, too, like i was interested in working with him/sanda/newz and everything, but he was throwing my name out and then called me a bully when i addressed it with him. we've been over that.

that being said, this vote is pretty simple, regardless. from what i'm HEARING people still wanna stick with the tsuki 6 to do chandler, so yay. i feel like getting through this vote will be easy, as i have good relationships with jordan/ryan/newz and ive talked to isiah. i think he is interested in working with me because sanda is working against me. and also that exists? sanda is probably working against me and i did nothing to her?? im so fucking confused as to what i did to like anyone, because i literally gave her idol clues so i was trying to show that i trusted her... she found it and subsequently wasted it, but that's beside the point. if she doesn't vote chandler tonight then she's cancelled.

i still have my idol but i don't wanna play it even if i am at risk... i want to win this immunity and find a second one, because i would literally be safe until f5 or f6? no idea rly.  either way the more i'm safe the better off i'll be because apparently hoes want me dead.

voting chandler because one of us is going tonight, and also because he threw me under the bus and called me a bully when i had the audacity to say something that wasn't very nice >_>.
1682 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jordan

Sigh, damnit, chandler and her idol really screwed things up for me.

Because of her and Absol's idol, i was forced to vote either Ryan, Isiah or Newz. I hate final 3 deals with each of them and i had no choice but to break one of them at the final 8. It really sucked for me as i knew that I would be pissing someone off.

So i voted Newz as there was a chance of Sanda/Newz/Absol being a final 3, espically since Absol never told me about her idol despite us supposidly being in a same alliance. So i figured that she didn't have me in her f3 plans. And probarly still doesnt now after voting off Newz.

So, i just have to have Absol see that if we go aganist each other now then neither of us will see the end. We have to go after Chandler and Nahuel. For me in this game, they both have to go so that i have a chance at final 3.

But first, i have to win this immunity challenge so that i dont get Pathetic Seventh again. The final 7 is when i tend to get voted off alot and i would hate to have my return to tengaged start with the usual Pathetic Seventh Placement.

Hopefully i will win, and i can get chandler voted off as im quite sure that she hates my guts at this point.
1682 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jordan

We have this vote and i am hoping that Chandler goes this time. Once she goes, then the game might go a little bit better for me. If not for her idol play then my spot in the game would be a little bit better. And right now, im hearing that my name has come up which is not good for me. I would hate to get another Pathetic Seventh Placement.

So if what people are saying to me is true, then there should be enough people voting chandler off. If not, then i at least hope that im not the one getting votes. If i can survive this vote then i can just aim for the immunity win and make it to the final 5 and look for the best route of getting to the end.

But before that, i must survive this vote. And im praying for some kind of miracle.
1682 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nahuel Skype Confessionals

Confessional:
"Abel and me we talked for a while about we don't like drama, but he's prepared if that happens lol. And that Sanda is a GREAT threat, I mean, she shouldn't be in the Merge. I have to talk more with my tribe to stay more time here."

Confessional:
"I wrote "The Link and the username or both?" Without thinking, I sounded like an idiot, tbh."

Confessional:
"A simple but honest vote: Goodbye Yuno, thanks for participating, but NO thanks for helping."

Confessional:
"And... if they make me a BLINDSIDE, I would vote for Abel."

Confessional:
"Kyle asked me who I would vote for if we lost back, and I had no clear idea, but suddenly, he recommended me to make a majority alliance. Of course I accepted and we decided that Jay and Abel also joined. Our plan is to win the immunity challenges as best as possible to defeat one or one of Tsuki's members. Great plan huh? The only thing that worries me is that there is a "Traitor", but I trust my alliance and blah blah, but I will keep my eyes open if something strange happens."

Confessional:
"I saved Giraffes' ass by helping her in how to unlock the game's Flash, but seriously, I'm pretty good with computers and their functions. Like Google for example."

Confessional:
"Damn! We already lost another challenge, and this was due to 2 factors:
1) Abel and Josh didn't play and/or presented Screenshots.
2) The others and I could not score as high as the Tsuki Tribe did.
Just, ugh, Dammit!"

Confessional:
"After Jay's elimination, Ian notified us of the most normal twist of all: the tribal swap.
However, Kyle, Abel and I are STILL together, but Alan, Chandler, Julian and Newz joined. Yes or Yes we have to use one of them as a pawn for a majority of votes if we lose, but I already have an objective in sight~."

Confessional:
"After the challenges, News told me about how hard our defeat was, then we talked about our tribe members (me about Russel and Kyle; and he about Alan and Chandler), however, we have something in common towards Julian: He didn't talk to us and we didn't trust him.
Anyways, News told me that he would vote for Russel/Abel for his performance in the challenges, but I tried to convince him to vote for Julian, lying about "supposedly" having a secret alliance, what News would think later after eating. I honestly hope to change his vote for Julian or if not, I already lose a member of my alliance."

Confessional:
"O.M.G.! My game is going as expected: Good and Bad, but mostly good.
Chandler told me that Abel told me who would vote, I said no. Chandler began to distrust Abel because he believes he is playing with him to get votes... and it is true. I suggested that we could make an alliance, but he still didn't confirm the yes, but I feel it inside. Then, Chand began to suspect me because Abel said he told me that I would vote for Alan. Then I lied to him that "I have short-term memory" to sound innocent, it sounds bad, I know, but it's what I try to play my game. Then Chandler and I agreed to vote for Alan today and when we lose, we will vote for Abel (#BlindsideIsComing). This happens to me by playing 2 sides."

Confessional:
"Personal question, Kama is the worst tribe in Ian's Survivor History?"

Confessional:
"I need to save Kyle in the Tribal Council!"

Confessional:
"This is kinda late but; YEAAAAAAAAAAAH Kyle is safe!. But now we need to voted out someone, but who?"

Confessional:
"After Sanda is out, I must be more interesting and not seem like a floater, but hey, this will be good."

Confessional:
"OMG! #Blindside for Kyle! 😭".

Confessional:
"Only I remain, against all the remaining castaways, but I must remain calm."

Confessional:
"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I won an immunity challenge!!."

Confessional:
"Tonight's vote is difficult. I told Absol that the vote is between Sanda or Cam, while Ryan thinks that Cam will be eliminated, I think that S or C will play their idols and BUM! Blindside for Absol, or it will be a majority of votes, meh, I don't know. But, hey, this is Survivor."

Confessional:
"Welp, my plan voting out Absolita didn't work LOL."

Confessional:
"At least Cameron is out and Sanda wasted her idol! (cwl)
."

Confessional:
"Hell, I lost the immunity challenge, but at least Kyle gave me his Soul Wish. Thanks friend!"

Confessional:
"Chandler joined me, Ryan and Isiah to make an alliance against Sanda and Absolita, this will be interesting."

Confessional:
"I have an amazing plan that I hope will work, ok? I told that plan to Absol and Sanda. ´What is that plan?´ you will ask, well...~ I told my team that "I am going to sacrifice myself", but they don't know that I really have different plans. I am thinking of eliminating Chandler, and the only possible way is to make Purple Rocks. 3 votes for me, 3 votes for Ryan, there will be Revote, and after we tie again, Purple Rocks Sucedes and Chandler or Isiah will be eliminated. The perfect plan."

RESULTS:
Nahuel: Chandler, Ryan & Isiah
Ryan: Absol, Nahuel & Sanda
REVOTES:
Nahuel: Chandler & Isiah
Ryan: Absol & Sanda
PURPLE ROCKS: Goodbye Chandler or Isiah!

Confessional:
"ARE YOU SERIOUS? My plan was a complete FAILURE, but at least Chandler's out."

Confessional:
"OMG. I'm on Final 3, that's amazing! I am very confident that I can win this one, very much.
1682 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan Skype Confessionals

Confessional: Well, here we go, first challenge came and went when I was just coming home, but got to work with what you got. Tribe looks decent, I guess and just hoping to build up some relationships and stay safe after the first tribal, but who knows

Confessional: 2 immunity wins in a row for our tribe, not sure how valuable that is for us at the moment, time will tell, but for now, feels good to be safe at least for a bit

Confessional: Wow, what a crazy night, first the mutiny before the challenge, the collapse of the original Kama, an immunity challenge win for the tribe, tribe swap and I still think this game is looking to become more interesting as we go

Confessional: Great way to start off the new tribe. Glad we don't have to go to tribal tonight and live another day. Things have very peaceful on the Tsuki beach for the last while, would like for that to stay that way

Confessional: Well, well, well, let the game finally begin. Coming into the merge, it's exciting, but there is nerves of the unknown, who is aligned with who is still unclear, but hopefully the bonds with people I'm connected with from Tsuki tribe will be what helps me stay around for the next few days

Confessional: Final 10!! Whoo! Great to be here, but I can't be satisfied with just being here, now is really where the game starts. My strategy at the moment is trying to get close to as many people as possible and gain information and then come in and hopefully turn some of these people against each other. In Survivor, you got to make sure you make the moves before the move gets made on you.

Confessional: Time for the first bomb to go, tonight is going to be interesting where the bomb comes from

Confessional: Final 9, fireworks are going to go off tonight. At single digit placements, it's that time to get strong players out of this game. With Kyle going last tribal, another one needs to go, time to figure out who that will be

Confessional: Final 8 phew man, that last tribal got intense and chaotic, hoping it doesn't come to back fire. I'm expecting the same for this upcoming tribal, but who knows.

Confessional: Man, final 7 is here and I don't know what to say. That was first of all a crazy tribal that I don't know what to think. From here on out, it's going to be a dog fight to last another day. Just got to hope I can get through another one and live another day.

Confessional: Going to be an interesting tribal I think, could be me, could not be me. Should be fun to see what happens, good or bad.

Confessional: Well, Final 6, it's been a hell of a ride, even though I probably have a very small chance of winning at this point, I'm not going to stop playing, I'm going to play to the end and see where it gets me. Even though I haven't made the flashy, big moves like say Chandler or Nahuel, it's not going to change the way I play.

Confessional: Final 5, crazy to think that I'm even at this point, to be honest I thought I would be gone just after the merge. It's great to be here, but I need to seriously work harder in these last couple rounds if I'm going to have a better shot at winning this thing

Closing Confessional: Well, that was fun, glad I made it as far as I did, with a crazy game like this you never know how far you'll get and to have made it one vote away from making it to the end feels like an accomplishment. I wouldn't change any of it and hopefully I get chance some time to come back because it was fun, alright peace

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!