This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Soul Society Confessionals

Topic » Soul Society Confessionals

1682 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1682 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Newz

I'm pretty excited for this game!

Can't tell if the level of activity helps with my excitement or not cause it just means a lot more work on my end to keep a majority strong. Already I got an alliance with Absol, AlanDuncan, Jordan, and Ryan going so moving forward that will be my group. But, it's still in my best interest to reach out to some others and start forming relationships like ones with Sanda or Chandelier.

For the first vote I'm really trying to push for Tester to go out cause when it comes to him, I believe he lives in a different time zone and if he makes it post-swap, he's definitely the type to go far as no one will target him. Being a big name in games, I need some more active players around so that the target doesn't get automatically fixated on me.

Also, I'm sticking to my guns and NOT looking for idols. it's just my ideology that in most cases, an idol really harms a player. Not only does it make them either too comfortable or too paranoid, it also creates a giant target on their back if they manage to play one successfully.

Anyway that's about it for now!
1682 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Chandler

Hello hello dear and dear of all the planets in this shit we call the world. My name is Chandler and fuck, nobody cares.

First of all, I'm a Brazilian slut so get used to schizophrenic confessionals because I use translator or type using my knowledge in English and girl already warn you that there is not that good stuff.

https://media.tenor.com/images/dd432b2ac31d0a1f343936b41616a392/tenor.gif

When I got off the boat at marooning I looked at everyone and sent 20 Hi to everyone from that damn Main group. Why did I do that? I have no idea. There was even a crazy girl who after I asked her how she was, started giving me confessionals from another game and I was "WTF ?????????????????????"

There are a lot of weird people in this game and you can find that out by looking at their profile pictures. Beloved Jesus, protect me in this path within this circus of horrors.

I didn't like my tribe very much because News and Absol are in it. I don't know Absol but I know he's a great player due to his fame in the late Cutthroat Survivor (rest in peace) and Newz ... well I played Newz on Julian's survivor once and ended up firing on him all because he didn't want to make a 2x1x1 with me. LOSER. Besides the fact that Newz is very robotic with those cliche game conversations, you know?

https://media.tenor.com/images/3f8372f9edbf108daec7150e66a982e5/tenor.gif

During the challenge our tribe started with an advantage in the challenge as we were advanced but over time we fucked up and lost that shit. Now we have to eliminate someone and that someone will probably be Tester because he was sleeping due to his timezone and now girl I ask to go back to the moment we applied for this game and we say "Yes" to the question "Some challenges will be live ranging from times 7-9 PM EST, Would you be able to make them?" Tell me why the fuck did he apply to it if he was supposed to do this shit?

Sanda is such a schizo and I even like her but I feel like she's going to be a diva all season and freaking out like a madwoman. I already consider Sanda a Jasoi female version. The crazy already accepted the riot and came to my tribe which shocked me, after all, even with that drama in the main chat I did not think it would roll a riot.

I think that's it. Good night girls and boys. Go to school!

https://media.tenor.com/images/fe701ee97d0e95539a40c55e4890c074/tenor.gif
1682 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jordan

So this is my first game after taking a summer off from tengaged, and im ready to go in and compete in the game of Survivor.

I know that when the cast is announced, it is important to get allies right away. So almost immediately, i went to people like Absol, Alan and Newz as they were people that i actually knew and i wanted to know if could be trustworthy. At least i know that they seem willing to work with me which is good especially in a tribe of 9 which became 10 after the first mutiny.

Alan i worked with in a Turney's the challenge season as we were partners in a season. Absol we started to be on the same page in the last few games we were in so it could work out. I'm not sure about Newz though. I did try to work with him once until he stabbed me right in the back. but that was years ago and i did get my revenge at some point in a different game. So maybe it'll be a clean slate. But im keeping my eye on him very closely.

We had the immunity challenge and Sanda decides to mutiny to my tribe which is cool. More people means a better chance at winning challenges. Tsuki had the huge lead thanks to me and Alan, but we couldn't get enough people to post for us fast enough and we ended up losing. It sucks to lose the first challenge because i hate the feeling of possibly being the first person voted off.

So right now, the plan seems to be to vote for someone that didn't show up to the challenge and Drew seems to be the target. I'm cool with it as it keeps me safe this tribal. I know that he is in a different timeline and it can be tough, but if you are gonna sign up knowing when the challenges are gonna be, you're gonna be expected to show up and compete for the tribe. but he became one of the inactives and he could be going home tonight. not fun, but it's the way the game works, especially in the first episode.

So right now it seems to be me, Alan, Newz, Absol as well as Ryan as Newz claims to trust him. Cool with me for now as it means more numbers that isnt aganist me. But right now, i need to be cool with as many people as possible so that i can keep myself secure for a while. So im trying to be in contact with people like Isiah, and even Sanda. because once a tribe swap or merge happens, im gonna need as much people as possible on my side so that i dont get voted off.

There's also Chandelier and while im keeping contact with her, i dont exactly trust her right now. The last game i played with Chandelier, we were working together but i found out that she was planning to blindside me very quickly and i didnt trust her anymore. But now, time has gone by and we seem to be fine, but im also watching her closely.

Right now, Drew seems to be leaving unless something happens in the last minute and i think i have enough people wanting me around unless they are secretly going aganist me right now. and if i can make sure that Newz and/or Chandelier dont try anything and try to blindside me then i might be fine......but i could always be very wrong so i can only hope for the best.
1682 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Kyle

So here I am, at Ian’s Survivor...

Gotta say, I don’t know the cast all that well, I knew Jay and Sanda from my tribe, Jay I was good with, but I’ve never talked one on one with Sanda. She’s unbearable. And when I saw this twist I figured Sanda would leave early, but not this early, serves her right she’ll hopefully go home tonight, Sanda was actually right to leave, she definitely had my first vote. I find myself in a 4 person alliance with Jay, Able, and Josh. Hopefully that’s a solid 4, so the first time we go to Tribal we just need 1 more person to have complete majority. The goal right now is to just win as much as possible, so we have numbers at the merge, and work from there.
1682 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jordan

So Drew left. No chaos happened yet which is good for me for the early stage of the game. I dont know who the second vote was for Sanda. Could be Bobby or Chandler or something. But im sure that the answer will come soon enough....or at least i hope so.

Right now i just want to focus on winning today's challenge. If my tribe can win then i wont have to put alot of my attention on the voting and instead, i can put my attention on other things like the hidden immunity idol. If i can find that then i can have some power moving forward and have some kind of safety blanket if i play it right.

For now, im just gonna be ready for the immunity challenge and pray that my tribe pulls out a win today.
1682 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Abel

Heyyyyy, I’m Abel, aka the winner of Survivor Soul Society. I am just so glad I got picked for this season, however..........my team is kinda boring.

Like the only people I really talk to are Jay, Kyle and Nahuel (who ate literally the only interesting ppl on the tribe) and I’m supposedly in this alliance with Kyle, Jay and Josh but Josh doesn’t really talk to anyone so I’m curious to see how that works.

So as we all know, I kinda got in a big argument with Sanda. Me and Sanda have a very complicated relationship, I’ve tried to mend fences with her several times but no matter what, she just always chooses to go against me and idk why. And here’s the real tea. Sanda aka imopink is actually Espontaneo and is also Raliby. So this bitch is literally 3 different people on tengaged and she comes at me for being “fake” when she literally won a group game because she had all those accounts. And on top of that, she’s just a vile, disgusting, trashy, fake, sad excuse for a human being and I don’t like her at all :). At first I thought the argument really hurt my game but I feel like it’s just cemented my place in the tribe even more since we all collectively don’t fuck with that Sanda bitch.

So we just lost Immunity Challenge #2 and  this vote should be an easy one because having Yuno here isn’t going to help us win any challenges so I’m hoping he goes and I’m hoping it’s unanimous.
1682 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Kyle

That sucked. Kama was straight embarrassing today. I know it wasn't my fault and I'm most likely not going anywhere tonight but I don't want them to gain momentum. Absol, OldNews, and jman are probably 3 of the sweatiest people I've ever seen on this site lmao. I'm glad the other tribe hates Jay so much, it takes the target off my back.. even if we are working together, if Jay has to go and I can't save him, he'll go. My alliance with Jay and Abel is still good, not sure where Josh stands, he hasn't been online in a day. I might have to consider replacing him with Julian, who seems ok. Outside of those, Cam seems closed off, like he wants nothing to do with me, which isn't very smart if you ask me. Nahuel is just weird, I can't read him. Not someone I'd like to work with, but I feel like I can get his vote if I needed it. Yuno, on the other hand, has been nonexistent this entire game. I haven't spoken a word with him, and he's not even in the skype group. It seems like he's the tribe consensus tonight. If he goes home tonight, myself, Jay, Abel, and Josh/Julian will have complete control of the tribe.

*holds up parchment*
*Vote reads YUNO*
Out of everyone here, I trust you the least, and it will help our tribe immensely to send you home. Sweet dreams.
1682 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jay

My team kept my safe, but we did notice another problem. My alliance of core four in the kama was Josh, Abel, myself, and Kyle. But Josh has gone inactive and we can't hope for his return, so incase we lose this challenge. He's the vote, we also made a new core 4 with nahuel replacing Josh, he's more of someone who will put all their trust in us instead of flipping due to his personality. It's unlikely we don't win unless the other team has as much great players at snow bells like us, Kyle, Nahuel, and Julian killed the snow bells game so far and I'm pretty trash but all scores matter. Hopefully Cameron is just as good and maybe Josh comes back to sumbit some type of score.
1682 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jay

Not surprised we lost again since we have Josh, the guy who hasn't been in this game since day 1, like why even join a group game and alliance if your gonna be an inactive. Well anyway, he's the next to go. Our tribe needs to start winning these challenges before we go into a merge completely fucked, or a swap. We are pretty screwed. It'll be hard to win this game if you started on Kama.
1682 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Kyle

So our tribe is pretty bad lol. We had to drop Josh from the group and we replaced him with Nahuel, who seems like he'd be loyal to the end, which is good. So my alliance of 4 now consists of me, Jay, Abel, and Nahuel. We left Julian out because according to Abel he has connections on the other tribe. So for now, we keep him around for challenges, and eventually we drop him, we don't want him meeting up with the other tribe just to vote us out. For now though, we need to keep weeding out the weak.

*holds up parchment*
*parchment reads JOSH*
Sorry man, if you were more of a help to the tribe it would have been a lot easier to keep you, but your inactivity has nailed your coffin shut. Goodnight
1682 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jordan

Coming into this game, i thought that Josh would be some competition for me, so it was kinda of a shock for me to see him become an inactive and get voted out early for it. But i guess it leaves less competition for me. I just hope now that my tribe can win again so that they can get rid of a active next time. If they vote out someone like Julian or Cameron or Jay, or Kyle then that would be good for me in the long run.

Because my tribe won the last 2 challenges, there hasnt been much strategizing going on, or at least none that i know of. Because of the 2 wins i kinda stayed cool once the challenges end. I cant be all laid back and cool right now because that can lead to a early blindside on me. I got to get back on the social thing quickly so that i can still have some social bonds here. There is the alliance with Alan, Absol, Newz, and Ryan which i will be loyal to, but its not enough to get me the ultimate win. I got to get better at socializing and preparing for the later stage of the game. the early you prepare for merge, the better chances you have as long as you dont look like you are playing too hard.
1682 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jordan

And before i am able to send a confessional for thoughts after the immunity challenge, we get a tribe swap......fun.

I'm looking at my new tribe.....it looks like a strong tribe for challenges. My only worry is what the outcome will be if we end up losing tomorrow. I know that i have Absol and Ryan with me but that wont be enough in a tribe of 7.

I would need at least one more to keep me safe if no one decides to mutiny. Isiah i think is someone that would keep me safe and Ryan has some good vibes about Cameron. I dont know if Cameron can be trustworthy yet so im trying to keep Isiah close. Which would leave Sanda and Bobby as possible outs. Sanda im not sure about moving forward and I have not talked to Bobby in this game yet, im not sure if anyone has yet. So if we lose, given the circumstances, Bobby might have to be the target if not Sanda or Cameron. I'm still thinking.

Right now, i just pray that my tribe wins tomorrows challenge so that i dont have to worry about it yet. Also, i have searched hard to find the idol and have had no sucess. Not easy, but cant stop yet.
1682 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Chandler

Hello hello my dear lovers.

I've been having quiet days on this dear island, after all I only stepped into the tribal council once in a lifetime for reasons of: Original Tsuki Tribe is the best of all. BUT my quiet days may be ending as the swap came to shake my little heart and bitch that gave me birth despite the fact that I switched tribe we must not forget that I found the idol of the Kama tribe.

http://www.survivorgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/aubry-4.gif

Girl I found this idol 3 days ago, with no clue while I was still from the Tsuki tribe and although this idol has been drifting for 3 days, I STILL CAN RESCUE IT LMAO. I don't know if people were really looking for it or I was just lucky to find this shit in the right place 3 days ahead of time. The most comic of all this is that I got 3 clues from the tsuki idol and just didn't find it while I found it without any help. Another comic thing is that I almost sent the link location to Jay while he was still in the game because I didn't want this idol to stop in unknown hands but luckily I didn't do it and now I have this whole idol for myself, even though my dear Jay has been eliminated but girl he went out in a 4-0 unanimous vote so fuck you.

In my new tribe there are 4 original kama and 3 original tsuki and I won't lie that this is fucking scary because it means I'm possibly on the bottom but there is this group called NuKama or some shit similar to the one that contains me, newz, julian and Alan. If this group stands firm I am safe and secure for a while otherwise I may be fucked but not so much because I believe I have a good relationship with Abel and it will save me for a few days.

http://www.survivorgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/cobra-1.gif
1682 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Abel

BEFORE THE CHALLENGE

So I have a new alliance consisting of myself, Jay, Kyle and Nahuel. I’m pretty sure we’re the only alliance on Kama right now so I’m feeling pretty safe right now. Cameron’s kinda MIA all the time and I don’t trust Julian at all because I know he’s friends with Absolita, who’s on Tsuki sooooo if we lose this challenge again, I would probably want to vote him out tbh.

But I don’t think that would even happen, cuz right now there’s a little plan going around on my team that the whole team should just mutiny and basically force an early merge. Fuck a gamechanger, we’re game breakers, like all of us doing that would really change the game completely........but, I don’t know if that’s what’s best for my game. Who knows what bs Sanda is spewing to them about me so I honestly feel like the Tsuki tribe would target me first if they ever had a chance to.

So right now the vote is Josh, our last inactive, I’m expecting it to be unanimous and I would be kinda shocked if it isn’t.

AFTER THE CHALLENGE

So yesterday before the challenge, Julian and Cameron decided to mutiny. They tried to convince myself, Kyle, Nahuel and Jay to mutiny as well and I was actually considering it, but in my gut I just could not bring myself to do it.

So with only myself, Jay, Kyle and Nahuel on Kama, we lose the challenge, and this is really sad because these 3 guys are literally my closest allies this season but in the end Jay wanted to go home over us since it was mainly him that didn’t want us to mutiny so yeah that’s what happened.

Then the tribe swap happens and thankfully, I end up on a tribe with myself, Nahuel, Kyle, Julian, Chandler, Newz and Alan. Not terrible lol.

I’m gonna be completely honest, this season has been really shitty for me. From getting into an argument with one of my biggest enemies on this website on the first night, to being on a tribe that is a lot weaker than the other tribe speed-wise (cuz we’ve only had speed comps so far 🙄), to literally one of my closest allies getting voted out so early like this season just ain’t it for me, but I’ve never been a “I can’t take it anymore” ass bitch so I’m ready for whatever, I’ve made it this far I’m not giving up now.
1682 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Bobby

Confessional:

Oh man, yet another win a row once again.  This is going good.  Hoping this keeps up

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!