This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 58: FINAL VOTE TO EVICT

Topic » Day 58: FINAL VOTE TO EVICT

3120 days 17 hours ago
Skyeee123
This is going to be so hard but i have to do this so lets go.... This is 100000000% a game move nothing personal because god knows how much i adore and love this person... I learned to love you and learned to play this game with u.. I dont know what would have happened to me if you werent here since day 1 helping me but I gotta do whats best for my own game (like I know youd do whats best for urs) I dont have ANYTHING bad to say about you... I just want you to know the reason Im doing this is the same reason i evicted Marissa last week.. youre the best competitor left and my biggest competition right now.. It would be amazing to take u to final 2 with me and make the dinamic duo (like Jay said haha) the final 2 but I know that by doing this I have a HUGE chance of being 2nd and I came here to win it all (not to pull a Cody and evict a Victoria over a Derrick haha)....I love you so much and i learned a lot with u but u have a lot of blood and have had a hand in every single eviction in this game and would be dumb for me to take this risk and pick u over Asher.. someone that has played an UTR game and has ALWAYS been in the shadow of Marissa, she doesnt have much moves on her hand and didnt do a lot of things on this game so I think shes the best option for me to win this game.. Im not picking her to backstabb u or because I was with her.... you were my boy since day 1.. my BIG BROTHER.... Im doing what I think you shouldve done if you had won this final hoh.. I love to death and i hope we can see each other again some day on another group game or even all stars... youre amazing and everyone in this game should respect you as one of the strongests and thats why I need to do this... I need to cut the strongest in order to become the strongest and to win it all.... "My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit" Im doing the work now... so I can take the credits later.. Im so so sorry my dear but I vote to evict you.... Daniel :((
3120 days 17 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*hugs Skye*
oh my god, thank you babe
3120 days 17 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Yay know it's f2
3120 days 17 hours ago
Barbiie
Daniel, it's official you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

And are the 9th member of the jury.

Asher, and Skye congrats on final 2.

I hope you're gonna be online for a few more minutes because I'm about to post a forum for the jury to ask questions to you two.
3120 days 17 hours ago
Skyeee123
I want the jury to ask me ANYTHING they want cause Im here to answer EVERYTHING 1000% honest and open heart
3120 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
You asshole sky. IM in tears rn
3120 days 17 hours ago
winner132
LOL IM SCREECHING

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!