This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 58: FINAL VOTE TO EVICT

Topic » Day 58: FINAL VOTE TO EVICT

3120 days 9 hours ago
Barbiie
Skye, before you evict Asher and Daniel will have 10 MINUTES to post their final plea here! DONT EVICT UNTIL I TELL YOU TO.
3120 days 9 hours ago
Barbiie
10 minutes starting now.
3120 days 9 hours ago
Skyeee123
Ok guys I will give u both a chance to tell me why i should take u to the end with me....
3120 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Skye,  I think you should take me because you have a MUCH better chance winning against me than with Daniel. If you bring me, it solidifies you and Daniel's alliance Jury votes for you. Plus it looks SO predictable if you bring Daniel. Skye, you know you can win this, it will be so much harder if you bring Dan, plus he might end up winning if you bring him. Its a much better option if you bring me.

The people are rooting for you AND Daniel. Why would you want to bring somebody to the Final 2 who the Jury is also rooting for? Daniel can swing votes. You will win if you take me
3120 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Okay sky. You and i made a F3 woth you.me and austin si ce day 1 and weve kept to that deal ever since. weve had each others backs through the whole game and why throw that away now. With asher she already has 4 votes locked with her fab 4 alliance and pookie. With me everyone is an open game and most likely people will vote for you over me cause really i havent done much other than take out jon. Lol sorry jon.
3120 days 9 hours ago
Barbiie
---- NOMINEES PLEA ARE DONE ---- since both submitted
3120 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Tonight isnt about loyalty, its about winning.
And no, I dont have those votes solidified... and if I went tonight, those votes would go to Daniel anyway
3120 days 9 hours ago
Barbiie
Skye, as Head of Household you must now vote to evict.

YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES TO POST YOUR FINAL AJD MOST IMPORTANT VOTE TO EVICT.
3120 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
asher already has solidified votes and people that are really close to her on that jury and the only person i was really close to was you sky. I dont have really any solidified votes on that jury compared to asher
3120 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
I was only close to Marissa lol
3120 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
marissa will campaign so hard for asher which will get pookie and jon and even more people.to vote for asher
3120 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
um not true rofl.... .. jon and pookie arent even sold on voting me if i would go to f2
3120 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
im pretty sure pookie will vote you before me or sky
3120 days 9 hours ago
Barbiie
Brady please be quiet
3120 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Lmao xD
3120 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I gtg gl sky with your decison

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!