This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 10: Nomination Ceremony #2

Topic » Day 10: Nomination Ceremony #2

3218 days 10 hours ago
Barbiie
Asher: This is the Nomination Ceremony. Our duties as Heads of Household is to nominate two people for evicting. I'll go first.

I've decided to nominate..
Austin and Andrew

Sorry, but I barely talk to you two. I'm so sorry.

Marisa: I've decided to nominate..
Jeff and Matt

Jeff, I havent really spoken to you much in this game and you didn't really make much of an attempt to talk to me when I won HoH. I don't really know where your head is at in this game and I was told by several people that you voted to save Brandon last week. I want to give you the opporunity to go out there and show me what you're made of and to show me that you really wanna be in this game by winning this BOTB.

Matt, the same goes for you. I haven't really talked to you much and you were the second person that was mentioned to me of who saved Brandon last week for eviction. I don't really know where you're at in the game right now but I'm giving you this opporunity to show everyone that you really do wanna be here.

Good luck you two. This nomination ceremony is adjourned.

** B.O.B competition will be sent out in a few hours, and send confessionals **
3218 days 9 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Thanks for safety
3218 days 9 hours ago
Skyeee123
thanks so much for safety hohs and gl guys on bob
3218 days 9 hours ago
BatmanTDI
:(
3218 days 9 hours ago
bsmith804
I see I'm just being used now that I'm gone lol
3218 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
GL Noms
3218 days 8 hours ago
harrywasnak
good luck
3218 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Good luck noms!
3218 days 7 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
bsmith804
I see I'm just being used now that I'm gone lol

why is he still able to post oops
3218 days 5 hours ago
jeff2k20
Your speech makes a lot of sense except for the fact that I've messaged you on 3 different days during this game and you have only replied to me on one of them. If I try talking to you 3 times and you completely ignore me two of those times you can't say I'm the one not making an attempt for us to have a conversation.  You also failed to explain why your belief of us voting to keep Brandon makes you want to nominate us so bad. You say we saved Brandon which isn't true for me at least anyway but how is that a reason to nominate us... unless Tyler is an important ally for you and you thought we were targeting him. Otherwise you would be smart enough to realize that if we did vote against the house then we would be isolated and have no allies so it obviously wouldn't be smart to nom us. Saying that you want to give us the opportunity to show we want to be here is ridiculous also. Nobody is making anyone be here. If I didn't want to be I would have obviously left the group by now. Saying that you nominated me because you don't know where my head at is idiotic too because if you don't know what I'm thinking there is a chance I don't want you out of the game but by nomming me because you don't know I'm thinking just guarantees that I will want you out when you weren't even sure i wanted you out before noms. Seeing as exactly 0 of your reasons make sense it's pretty clear that you were just looking for excuses to put me up probably because you couldn't put up a lot of other people because you're working with them. You're with so many people that you literally have to invent reasons for you to justify nomming me. Looks like you are with a lot of people and just needed me nominated because you nominating other people would make you look unloyal to them and hopefully they are alarmed that you are with that many people that you literally have to make up reasons to nom someone. :) but other than all that your speech is great
3218 days 4 hours ago
winner132
I was told by several people that you and Matt saved Brandon, that's not a lie lmao

I won't reveal who the people are, but I'm not going to go against the entire house for two people who I quite honestly had no idea what they were doing and what was in their head.

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!