This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications!

Topic » Applications!

3199 days 8 hours ago
Barbiie
Welcome to my season of Big Brother! This game of Big Brother isn't like any other season. 13-16 Houseguests will be entering the game! Each week there will be an HoH Competiton, Veto Competition, and Eviction! There will be twist after twist after twist! In the end there will be only one winner! Start Applying! You wont be disappointed! Prize or T$ prize will be given at the end of this game! :)

If you have done past seasons on my other group games you can participate!

Application!

Name in the game:
Karma & Color Level:
Why should I choose you?:
What type of game would you play?:
How do you plan on winning?:
Active Level (1 - 10):
If chosen will you PROMISE to be active in votes and challenges and confessionals? (Very important, I hate inactives):
3199 days 8 hours ago
KingGeek
ITS BACK YAS
3199 days 7 hours ago
JJCanada
Name in the game: JJCanada
Karma & Color Level: 42, Yellow
Why should I choose you?: i have a swegway
What type of game would you play?: not saying :$$$$
How do you plan on winning?: super strength
Active Level (1 - 10): 11
3199 days 7 hours ago
bsmith804
Name in the game: Brandon
Karma & Color Level: 270, Blue
Why should I choose you?: I feel that I'm the ultimate Big Brother superfan. I know the ins and outs of this game and could easily dominate the competition while playing an amazing social game.
What type of game would you play?: I'd play a game similar to Britney Haynes. Big social game but not always the target.
How do you plan on winning?: Making as many friends in the house as possible and being a loyal ally and competitor.
Active Level (1 - 10): 8.5
If chosen will you PROMISE to be active in votes and challenges and confessionals? (Very important, I hate inactives): Yes!
3199 days 7 hours ago
Haileyyy
Name in the game: Hailey
Karma & Color Level: 202 and light green
Why should I choose you?: because I will actually be active, and show up for most competitions.
What type of game would you play?: Mostly social, but I will fight in comps to keep myself here
How do you plan on winning?: I don't really know. Lmao when I join these I usually just go with it and hope for the best.
Active Level (1 - 10): 8 (school starts in 4 weeks)
If chosen will you PROMISE to be active in votes and challenges and confessionals? (Very important, I hate  inactives: yes of course
3199 days 7 hours ago
CheerleaderXOXO22
Name in the game: Micheala
Karma & Color Level: 80 Orange
Why should I choose you?:  I am the best social player and I love you sm
What type of game would you play?: social and strong like Britney and Janelle combined
How do you plan on winning?:  Using people till I used them  to much
Active Level (1 - 10):  8.5
If chosen will you PROMISE to be active in votes and challenges and confessionals? (Very important, I hate inactives):  YES
3199 days 7 hours ago
JarBearFTW
Name in the game:Jaron
Karma & Color Level:36 Karma and Yellow
Why should I choose you?:I love this game so much and it is fun to meet new people.
What type of game would you play?: I am a big competitor and social player.
How do you plan on winning?: Laying low and win when I need to.
Active Level (1 - 10): 9
If chosen will you PROMISE to be active in votes and challenges and confessionals? (Very important, I hate inactives): I PROMISE
3199 days 7 hours ago
KingOfClubs
Name in the game: Isaac Reddy
Karma & Color Level: 18; White
Why should I choose you?: Because I am very smart
What type of game would you play?: Calculated and cool
How do you plan on winning?: By doing the right thing in the right situation
Active Level (1 - 10): 7
If chosen will you PROMISE to be active in votes and challenges and confessionals? (Very important, I hate inactives): Yes!!!
3199 days 7 hours ago
panther44rocks
name in the game Trey
Karma and color 14 none
why should i choose you I LOVE BB AND TENGAGED
what type of game i play is a game of strategy
How do you plan on winning getting in a good strong alliance and going to the end
Active level 6-8
I PROMISE
3199 days 6 hours ago
jeff2k20
Name in the game: jeff
Karma & Color Level:111-orange
Why should I choose you?: I'm always active in group games and I will destroy the competition
What type of game would you play?:aggressive
How do you plan on winning?:winning a bunch of challenges and using my power to make deals with people
Active Level (1 - 10):
If chosen will you PROMISE to be active in votes and challenges and confessionals? (Very important, I hate inactives) yes I promise
3199 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
Name in the game: Harry
Karma & Color Level: 398 & Black
Why should I choose you?: I slayed the 1st time
What type of game would you play?: you know me
How do you plan on winning?: I'll slay
Active Level (1 - 10): 8
If chosen will you PROMISE to be active in votes and challenges and confessionals? (Very important, I hate inactives): ofc bae
3199 days 6 hours ago
joaquint561
Name in the game: Joaquin
Karma & Color Level: 1309 Red
Why should I choose you?:Because I want to play and I want a gift xD
What type of game would you play?:the quiet one who makes alliance to protect myslef
How do you plan on winning?:stay quiet the whole game then slay at f6
Active Level (1 - 10): 7
If chosen will you PROMISE to be active in votes and challenges and confessionals? (Very important, I hate inactives): I will be active :)
3199 days 5 hours ago
Renegade4ever
Name in the game: Matt
Karma & Color Level: 110 and Orange
Why should I choose you?: Because I'm the best! (Im cocky) and i will do whatever it takes to win.
What type of game would you play?: The joker who gets everyone to like them as the knife is going threw their back
How do you plan on winning?: Getting everyone to like me and making a great 4 person alliance
Active Level (1 - 10): 10
If chosen will you PROMISE to be active in votes and challenges and confessionals? (Very important, I hate in actives): Yea i PROMISE
3199 days 4 hours ago
neathery
Name in the game:Tristan
Karma & Color Level: 333 brown
Why should I choose you?: my will to win
What type of game would you play?: try to win comps and get an aliance I trust
How do you plan on winning?: win comps, allies, do whatever it takes
Active Level (1 - 10): 10
If chosen will you PROMISE to be active in votes and challenges and confessionals? (Very important, I hate: yes
3199 days 2 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Name in the game: Tanner
Karma & Color Level: 1058 i think
Why should I choose you?: Honestly, because I can bring a lot to the house besides my amazing personality and witty comments
What type of game would you play?: Hmm, it all depends on what position I'm in in the house.
How do you plan on winning?: You'll have to wait and find out once I get in there ;)
Active Level (1 - 10): 9
If chosen will you PROMISE to be active in votes and challenges and confessionals? (Very important, I hate inactives): Mhm.
3198 days 19 hours ago
ImGonnaWin
Terrence
3400 something xD
im active and i cn bring fun :)
honest and trustworthy !
be honest !!!
yes i will :)

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!