This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Living Room

Topic » The Living Room

3229 days 15 hours ago
Zazooski
:o
3229 days 15 hours ago
joey65409
Omg!
3229 days 15 hours ago
Zazooski
Is that it?
3229 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
14hukilc will nominate three houseguests for eviction. From there, every houseguest will vote to save one of the three houseguests. The houseguest with the most votes to save will stay, and the other two will be evicted.
3229 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
Am I missing something? I think not! THERE WILL BE NO POWER OF VETO THIS WEEK.
3229 days 15 hours ago
Zazooski
Wow
3229 days 15 hours ago
harrywasnak
Oof
3229 days 15 hours ago
Kelly2722
OMG
3229 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
D:
3229 days 15 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
Oh no!
3229 days 9 hours ago
14hukilc
Omg I'm HOH Yasss queens. Like I promised anyone who messaged me that they voted for me to be HOH is safe. So since I want this to be a interesting game. Two of the people I will be nominating will be inactives and one game threat so at least one inactive goes
3229 days 6 hours ago
Juliann
Wow, so much power o.O Congrats 14hukilc!
3229 days 5 hours ago
jharrin7887
WEEK 1 EVICTION.

Redthings556, joey65409, and pokemaster have been nominated. Only one of you will stay, and two of you will be the first two houseguests evicted this summer.

You are voting to SAVE. The nominee with the most saves will stay. You all have until 7pm ext tonight to vote! If you don't vote, you will get a strike. 3 strikes and you will be expelled.

SEND CONFESSIONALS
3229 days 5 hours ago
jharrin7887
JUST FYI.. You are voting to SAVE.

If you accidentally vote to evict, thats your problem. So if you say "i vote to evict joe." that means you are SAVING joe. I will not correct you.
3229 days 5 hours ago
Redthings556
i want to say that the reason i am up there is because i was "inactive" which wasnt the case. i forgive you for nominating me 14hukilc, but i am a bit offended because since i wasnt active the moment it started, you all of a sudden said that i "didnt deserve to win". i am just telling all of you, it would probably be in your best interest to save me, because i am not a threat at ALL.

open group

JH Brother Season 3 (2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!