This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 7: Star Studded Snatch Game '15!~

Topic » ~Challenge 7: Star Studded..

3077 days 9 hours ago
Illdi
Ching Ming Woo is flopping down the runway just like she's been flopping this whole competiton.
3077 days 9 hours ago
Fell6
Cf: All these girls keep reading me, but I know one of the best things a queen could have is confidence.
3077 days 7 hours ago
rollingderp
posting very very soon!
3077 days 7 hours ago
rollingderp
I AM FUCKING GIRAFEZ DORIS BUCKEL! IMMA FAT ASS BOTTOM OF THE BELT ASS WHALE!

LETS GET ON WITH THESE QUESTIONS.

Q1: Big Beth is so big when she goes to the buffet, the workers (blank).

A1: I AM BIG BETH! THE WORKERS KEEP GIVING ME MORE AND MORE AND MORE PLATES AND THEN THEY WIPE ME WITH A NAPKIN! I FUCKING HATE RORY PATRICKS AND THE HAUS OF PATRICKS IN GENERAL.

Q2: During the movie, Rude Roy is so rude that when the previews started to play he (blanked).

A2: HE EATS HIS POPCORN LOUDLY! I DO THE SAME THING!

Q3: Fearful Fiona gets so scared that when she enters an elevator, she screams (blank!)

A3: WHEN FIONA GET INTO AN ELEVATOR, SHE SCREAMS: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD!

Runway: http://giphy.com/gifs/rKG6eojXYm3XW

You see my seaweed for 2 seconds and then reuveal

*struts down runway*

http://giphy.com/gifs/gDEX2ed1QnUek

I am such a queen!
3077 days 6 hours ago
AintItFun
When your runway is literally just two gifs of the person you're doing an impersonation of.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7mo1g2u5x1rxc156o3_500.png
3077 days 6 hours ago
rollingderp
meesha we can go again if u want to
3077 days 5 hours ago
Illdi
You should be in the bottom 2 Tara, simply because of the fact that what you're directing at Giraffez is harassment and bullying, it shows that you have a distinct lack of humanity.
3077 days 4 hours ago
Giraffez
it's fine if it makes Tara feel better about her self let her now the big question do you feel better about yourself Tara
3077 days 4 hours ago
AintItFun
Every snatch game impersonation of Giraffez has consisted of nothing but capslock screaming and jokes about food, weight, and Rory Patricks.
3077 days 4 hours ago
BoyToy4Cato
Challenge over
3077 days 4 hours ago
rollingderp
"Illdi
You should be in the bottom 2 Tara, simply because of the fact that what you're directing at Giraffez is harassment and bullying, it shows that you have a distinct lack of humanity."
youre getting offended at shade boo
3077 days 3 hours ago
AintItFun
Ummm...there is a difference between throwing shade and being a flat out bully, you have crossed the line, unfortunately.

Better practice that lip sync while you can, Tara.
3077 days 3 hours ago
Illdi
^ That's exactly right
3077 days 3 hours ago
rollingderp
okay boo ill be ready to slay
3055 days 4 hours ago
Giraffez
Are going to start up again

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!