This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Third Villain Runway~

Topic » ~The Third Villain Runway~

3225 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
yo
3225 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Triplechin
Emergency
Kokomo Injuries

head to the wawa lounge you are all safe!
3225 days 5 hours ago
konohavillage1
thanks lord
3225 days 4 hours ago
Brandonator
WERK
3225 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Goodness gracious.
3225 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Davina!- What a comeback. I’m surprised that no one else tried being a bird because it really worked out in your favor. The beak almost looks natural and it’s just a cool look, I’m glad that even though you struggled by being on vacation you stuck around to show off that you could really succeed.

Francesca!- (Send a picture over skype) I really don’t get how you in a towel toga is supposed to be furry related but uh good for your bravery but you missed the challenge.

Ally!- I got that your look was supposed to be a joke but, I think some people out joked and shocked you. I wasn’t a fan of the beard or even the bear costume so BEAR SHOCK! I think you could have done better.

Octillery!- I’m so sorry to hear on how you were conceived. However take it bitch all the way to the bank. This is was definitely scandalous and a great look. I’m really impressed on how you improved from season 5.

Opal!- The comments on your look really seemed like a scramble to make this look seem better. The look just didn’t work for me, the xs over the titties didn’t wow me either since others did a better job to cover the nsfw stuff.

Selena!- I thought it was smart of you to capitalize on the furry convention gas leak however, Your look is just cat ears, I think you could have furried it up more. You didn’t push the envelope enough.

Shelley-Anne!- Seeing Pikachu in bondage gear was enough for me to really love this look. It really fit the theme and ruined my childhood.
3225 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Francesca Dee Struct, I'm sorry my dear you are up for elimination.
3225 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Shelley-Anne Lydia von Schneider Windeemer, you are safe and may leave the runway.
3225 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Davina, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge!
3225 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Octillery Clinton, you are safe and may leave the runway.
3225 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Opal, you are up for elimination.
3225 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Litter Ally, you are up for elimination.
3225 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Selena Del Barrio, you are SAFE!!! barely.
3225 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
I swear to god if I get eliminated because of this bear costume
3225 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
Selena needs to find a best friend so she can die
3225 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Francesca, Litter Ally, Opal please send a lipsync of S & M in a  timely manner (24 hours)

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!