This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Third Hero Runway~

Topic » ~The Third Hero Runway~

3224 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
*giggles*
3224 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

America America
Tinee Jess
Irene Ricki

you are all SAFE!!
3224 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Enjoy the wawa lounge!
3224 days 23 hours ago
TheGoodMan
just SAFE

aha no.
3224 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
16.9!- You make me want to finger myself at work! I really liked the small details of the pet water bottle. Remember what Tyra Banks said “KNOW YOUR BRAND”. The bell on the tail perfectly captures what furries are about. <3

Beagle Lady!- Hearing your birthing story really made everything make sense. Even if the clothes are ugly and outdated you told your STORY and personally I’m a bit surprised and enjoyed this.

Chyna!- I got what you went for but, it definitely didn’t seem like what I was looking for. It seems like a bit of a misunderstanding at least you did attach animal to this look.

Cinnamon!- Being late hurt your score however your look is just okay, I really think that you need to step it up because this is not cutting it.

Error!- For some reason this look shocked me but why wouldn’t you have a wooden horse? It just seemed really clever and funny to me. Keep doing you Error 404.

Karen!- This is just a look? I don’t see any reference or resemblance to a furry or an animal in this at all. You really missed the challenge on this look.
3224 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
16.9 fl oz., you are safe and may leave the runway.
3224 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Beagle Lady Buckel, you are safe and may leave the runway.
3224 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Error 404, you are the winner of this challenge.
3224 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Karen Forewe, you are up for elimination.
3224 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Chyna Rose, you are up for elimination.
3224 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Cinnamon Canela, you are SAFE!!! barely
3224 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Chyna, Karen you need to send me an Animal lipsync in a timely manner (24 hours)
3224 days 22 hours ago
Giraffez
*dances* I'm a top I'm a top
3224 days 20 hours ago
Carvalho
HighNoon
Cinnamon Canela, you are SAFE!!! barely

Dont hate me so much, I still dont know my brand I dont want to be the latina puta you know...  xd
3224 days 16 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*hears results*
*rolls eyes*

Shocker....
3224 days 16 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I'm not gonna lie I don't think I should be here since I don't look I'm in taking the piss but then again I'm not surprised but it's whatever at this point

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!