This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Second Villains Runway~

Topic » ~The Second Villains Runway~

3212 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
i dont hate you im just saying alan youre 16..... dont do that please it will literally haunt you
3212 days 15 hours ago
winner132
I'm just now coming to terms with how sad it's gonna be when I send all of you home in the lip syncs :(
3212 days 15 hours ago
AlanDuncan
:( im sorry Error 404 is my irl friend I was not letting him go deep into this season and me being early boot because if that happened.

We would have to talk about other things on the bus
3212 days 15 hours ago
mahogany
Opal shut the fuck up. Juss wait until you in the bottom with Giraffez or with Selena. You will be CRUSHED
3212 days 15 hours ago
mahogany
/ also davina
3212 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
She literally quite this one time she was against me in a lipsync
3212 days 15 hours ago
winner132
Who are you talking about are you stupid or is the fat in your head restricting your blood flow to your brain, I never even lip synced against you in any season that I have been in.
3212 days 14 hours ago
Giraffez
I was talking about opal not you bitch and she did it the first allstars how many have you competed in this is my second
3212 days 14 hours ago
Giraffez
And again do you see me constantly bring up your nappy ass hair or hog body no so don't constantly bring up my weight all the time you fucking bully
3212 days 13 hours ago
Olympia
Why was I eliminated THIS IS SOME DAMN BULL ISH LORD

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!