This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Second Villains Runway~

Topic » ~The Second Villains Runway~

3213 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
BAM
3213 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name step forward

Litter Ally
Shelley-Anne...TBC
Triplechin
Selena Del Barrio
Francesca Dee Struct

you get to celebrate hoagiefest in the wawa lounge, you are all SAFE. You may leave the stage.
3213 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
*leaves behind some gas*
3213 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
oh golly
3213 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
=]
3213 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
Davina!- GIRL really, smh at least try and make something different. (I know you’re on vacation and got female trouble.)

Emergency!- You made Potato Famine proud R.I.P., This really encapsulates Sinead O’Connor in such a bright way. Chopping off your head was the best thing you could’ve done.

Kokomo!- This look looks like a snake and I really enjoy that it seems like you flipped the look around to create the hood. It’s not really space warrior yet, I enjoyed the look nonetheless.

Miss Chi!- no show goin ghost.

Octillery!- How scandalous showing off your nudes. I thought that this was definitely the more realized look from the past. I really enjoyed this look and hope you can continue to produce great things. *Nina Garcia shit smile*

Odessa!- This was an improvement from last week but, not from season 2. This still was really sloppy and I thought you could have stepped up a lot more. I know you have the potential to do really well it’s just that this the second time you haven’t delivered the good good.

Opal!- I think that your look was a bit hard to make look better and you didn’t really make it look any better by just adding hair. The dress should’ve have been one color blue or pink and not both. Your entrance look really worked for me and I’m sad that you fell this week.
3213 days 18 hours ago
Olympia
But I actually used paint.net this time :sob:
3213 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
Miss Chievous, you are up for elimination.
3213 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
Davina, you are up for elimination.
3213 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
Kokomo Injuries, you are safe.
3213 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
oh no davinas gonna kill us
3213 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
Emergency, Congratulations, you are the winner of this challenge!
3213 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
YAAASSSSSS
3213 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
Octillery, you are safe.
3213 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
Opal, you are up for elimination.
3213 days 18 hours ago
Olympia
My boochie is wet with anticipation.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!