This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Winners Reunion

Topic » All Winners Reunion

2526 days 1 hour ago
Cornelia
This game has been fun I did my best to do a three peat and make another finale but another recasting 4th is most likely in the books. Jake is making a game winning mistake as I know he has a much better chance against me than Erik. But by all means can only beat a dead horse after so many swings. Like his misperception of me and my game isngnall completely off as I know I too could possibly beaten him but only cuz jakes game wS fake and dumb as hell. Like you're not much a genius as you think you are and it's going to be fun to see you crash and burn.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/41399c7dcc99b69388de05d609f7323c/tumblr_inline_oqh3o3m6x71uoexlo_540.gif
2526 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
I think if Sean makes finals, he becomes our second 3 time winner.
2526 days 1 hour ago
Milkisgood
chris u were so upset when i got out i could feel it in the air at tribal council

you said "there goes all the personality" and then begged me to come to this reunion to gain some of it back
2526 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
I'll be honest. I doubted Erik all season. Didn't think he had a shot to win until literally the moment he posted his FTC speech
2526 days 1 hour ago
zachboy967
Jake the snake, we should host together sometime! I'm in need of a cohost.
2526 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Ben both Christian and I were upset. The two merge boots that were the worst weree yours and Kent's. I wanted to see you play without spinner/Jan, and Kent was similar to Cornelia. One time player, played very dominantly when he won. Would have loved to see Kent merge
2526 days 1 hour ago
_ivyyy_445
Gaiaphagee

thanks ivy! thanks for being a part of it. i think youre the ONLY person to play 3 times and make finals each tim

Omg yay

Also make sure when you do HoF, add Christian/Ivy for the dynamic duos portion for dominating Game Changers, playing both sides and running the game from the start to finish with us both gettinf 1st and 2nd

Add Jake and Nattie in there too
2526 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
I'll try to do a HoF in the next few weeks. I think that'd be easy to do quickly
2526 days 1 hour ago
Milkisgood
i put my chips in the wrong basket, but im pretty sure i was fucked from the start bc nobody except jacob or sagar seemed like they had any intention of working with me

to be fair, pretty sure i'd be in a similar boat if i was on the other tribe as well though, but would have been thrown in minority when i wouldnt want to vote out austin. quackerz and i would have duo'd up but not sure how long i'd have lasted

but ya win some ya lose some and in this case you get isolated bc ur tribe hates you
2526 days 1 hour ago
_ivyyy_445
Also Christian are you about to host your own survivor?????

:OOOO PLEASE DO OMG
2526 days ago
Christian_
Idk tbh Ivy
Hosting requires confidence and that's not something I'm good at
Plus with the amount of work it'd take to start up a Survivor with not flops is concerning
Chris being there allowed me to have someone that I could bounce stuff off and that helped a lot (like with the difficult of the final challenge lol)
2526 days ago
_ivyyy_445
Honestly what I should have done at the F7 was flip the votes on Jake that night.

I lost my backbone this season for some reason.

I also played an extremely aggressive game in Emotion's Survivor that was so intense and I ended up getting 2nd for it, while that was happening I was playing in this game and it was also really intense and i made FTC here too

I need a break from group games so I can get my groove back and start playing like my old self again haha
2526 days ago
Cornelia
ILY IVY! It was just a game and you should be proud of it even though it should of been me you and Nattie in that FTC ;)

Good job boo and congrats on finals once again!

It's been fun guys :)
2526 days ago
_ivyyy_445
Well Christian, you're a well known group gamer so it might not be that hard getting active players.

Besides, after like three seasons it usually kicks into gear.

You can do it!!! I want you too
2526 days ago
Cornelia
Unfournately this is my final group game. I have to retire from playing now as I no longer have the time or effort to put into them, due to a brand new job and my relationship. It's been fun all the games I have competed in and I wanted to make this season my last group game, so I couldn't turn down that offer to return so just like you Chris were both giving up something! It was a cute game to end on and also end on a high! Good luck to everyone in the future! No hard feelings!

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!