This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Winners Reunion

Topic » All Winners Reunion

2525 days 16 hours ago
Cornelia
Thanks again once again to Chris!!! I first applied to season 47, as I knew how respected and amazing your Survivor series was. It was a huge shock to come out as a winner of my first season, and myself and Nattie wanted to make a mark on your series and prove ourselves as British players and that they can be amazing. To be named the sole survivor a second time is super exciting but to be the final winner AND the winner of all winners is excellent and I'm super proud. Thanks for giving me the chance to make my legacy on your series, and for putting up with so much shit from myself, and every other player. You've done an amazing Iv and should be proud of yourself! I will miss this series, however I will not miss the constant stress and worry about the game LOL Please do a rankings of players and winners!!! Get your trusty sidekick Christian to post them if you don't have time!
2525 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
@Ivy no i dont think i'll be doing a gen 4. i just dont have a passion for hosting like i used to do. i dont do it out of enjoyment anymore. moreso ive been doing it so i can finish at 50, not some odd 43 number or something like that honestly. i dont think ill be back to the hosting game.
2525 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
thanks for the kind words jake, im glad to have had the opportunity to host you!
2525 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
2525 days 16 hours ago
Cornelia
Good game to everyone that played this season it was an epic final season! Thank you all to the jurors for their kind words and jury votes it means a lot to me that my hard work and effort I put into this game from day 1 paid off so I couldn't be anymore thankful. Nattie once again thank you for convincing me to return this season! Sagar honestly I've really made a friend in you I believe and I have a shit ton of love and respect for you as a player and a person :) Many others also! If anyone wants to stay in touch hit me up in mails!

That is Jakey signing off! < 3
2525 days 16 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Well 50 seasons is amazing Gaia. You've done aweaome and I'm glad i got to play in your series!
2525 days 16 hours ago
Milkisgood
ur seasons suck and u should feel bad don't let them fool u
2525 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
thanks ivy! thanks for being a part of it. i think youre the ONLY person to play 3 times and make finals each tim
2525 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
im so glad milkisGOD did not ruin another season by making final 3 yet again
2525 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
fun fact spinner has been first boot in the last 3 of his seasons :)))
2525 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
maybe 2 not sure .
2525 days 16 hours ago
zachboy967
omg this series has ended. I loved playing in the season Cornelia won! The group game community will lose an amazing host!

Love you brother Chris!
2525 days 16 hours ago
Cornelia
Zach!!!!!! LOVED Svalbard!!!!! Were you voting for me in that final 3?!
2525 days 16 hours ago
zachboy967
Yes but then something happened and I had to go inactive. Forgive me ):
2525 days 15 hours ago
Cornelia
I KNEW IT ZACH hahaha!! I would of won 4-3-1 without a tie breaker xD but regardless I won s all is good! Miss you mate!

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!