This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 16 (Gaiaflop)

Topic » Tribal Council 16 (Gaiaflop)

2524 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Sixteenth Person Voted Out Of Survivor All Winners And Eighth And Final Member Of Our Jury
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Sean. The tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs Torch*

You will have a say in who wins this game. Head to Ponderosa.
2524 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Well Sean once again is the last man standing from his side. It's no surprise when sean has played 6 or so times, making it to at least final 5 everytime. Truly one of the best. Erik, Ivy, Jake, congratulations on finals. Head back to camp. Goodnight!
2524 days 3 hours ago
Cornelia
Sean I understand you're upset and I'm sorry, but it's a game we've all come to try and win at the end of the day. It's a game move still, and judging by your answers in this tribalit was the right move.
2524 days 3 hours ago
Caliboy
My record may be astounding but my game was no where near Eriks so clearly this forewarning is the real test at FTC so GG you're going to need more fake fallacies to your game to cover how sloppy you were this whole game thinking you were playing your best to win over someone who used the alien twist and everything pinned against him yet still wounded to a F3.
2524 days 3 hours ago
Caliboy
But as I beat that dead horse to you and Ivvy already I do wish ya the best it's been fun peace. Erik I already gave you my congratulations for the superb game given.
2524 days 3 hours ago
Cornelia
Thanks Sean! Best of luck Erik and Ivy! It's been a fun game!
2524 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
GG Sean!

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!