This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 16 (Gaiaflop)

Topic » Tribal Council 16 (Gaiaflop)

2525 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
Gaiaphagee
SEND CONFESSIONALS
INCLUDE ME (GAIAPHAGEE) IN ALL CONVERSATIONS

Welcome to tribal council. We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Mearl, Shadi, Sagar, Robby, Jeremy, Nattie, and Wyatt, voted out last tribal council.

Jake has individual immunity tonight. Everyone else is fair game.

Send votes/reason by <insert time Chris will tell y'all>

Here's a general question, answer it for more.

Jake: Guaranteed a spot in front of the jury yet again, how does it feel to be that much closer to becoming the Sole Survivor?

Ivy/Sean/Erik: After a long fought battle, one person is going to come up just one tribal short. How would it feel to come all this way, just to fall right before the finish line?
2524 days 22 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Ivy/Sean/Erik: After a long fought battle, one person is going to come up just one tribal short. How would it feel to come all this way, just to fall right before the finish line?

It would be absolutely devastating, no lie! I love this game and for it to be over right before the end would kill me. But that's the game, and you just gotta hope that you can survive just one more round because then you've officially made FTC. I know I desperately want to be there, I'm sure Sean/Erik do too.
2524 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
It feels AMAZING to have secured my spot in the final tribal once again. I won the final immunity challenge, on my last season and to be able to repeat the same feat on an all winners season is a huge accomplishment as this season I've had so many odds stacked against me!

For this tribal, I'm going to vote the person out who I feel has the best chance to win this game, and is therefore a threat to my game at that final tribal.
2524 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless

It would be a bittersweet moment and all. But, we all signed up to play against the best of the best. It would only be fitting to go out for 4th. Going out this late in the game is a compliment to anyone as it means people felt threatened by your chances of winning this game. With that said. Gl everyone. Love you all
2524 days 14 hours ago
Caliboy

It would suck to go out at 4th, and this vote is CRUCIAL because this voteoff could be choosing a winner if not chosen wisely by the other two that are left standing with Jake. It would totally suck to go out but like Erik said it is kind of a bittersweet compliment however one that you don't want upon you especially if feel ones game is more at risk to win than yourself.

Best of luck to however we choose on this one. Its been a blast regardless of the outcome.
2524 days 2 hours ago
Caliboy
Finale: the slaughterhouse

Grats Erik on your win, it's going to be fun to see you demolish these two ;)

I've not seen a better come from behind underdog survivor arch than this one so Kuddos.
2524 days ago
Gaiaphagee
I'll go tally the votes.
2524 days ago
Caliboy
Dont waste your time, people bought into eriks game that he's game wasn't respectable and mine was far more threatening lmao
2524 days ago
Gaiaphagee
First Vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Sean

Sean- 1
2524 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Second Vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Erik

Sean- 1
Erik- 1
2524 days ago
Gaiaphagee
That's 1 vote Sean, 1 vote Erik, 2 votes left.
2524 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Third Vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Sean

Sean- 2
Erik- 1
2524 days ago
Caliboy
Get to slaughting Erik

Gl Ivvy and Jake prepare yourself to contradict and let your ego get the best of ya :P
2524 days ago
Gaiaphagee
That's 2 votes Sean, 1 vote Erik, 1 vote left.
2524 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Fourth Vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2524 days ago
Caliboy
It's been a fun one did what I could but let's be honest my game was no where near superior than Erik, what a great fallacy I was under

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!