This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 14 (Gaiaslow)

Topic » Tribal Council 14 (Gaiaslow)

3192 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council.

James has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

Send me your votes and a reason by 8:30 PM EST TOMORROW

If you have the hidden immunity idol and wish to play it, let me know.

General question. Answer this for more individual questions.

Everyone- Last tribal revealed Redemption Island is still in play. Is this reassuring? Scary? Thoughts on it?
3192 days 13 hours ago
Milkisgood
Everyone- Last tribal revealed Redemption Island is still in play. Is this reassuring? Scary? Thoughts on it?

it means when i get voted out im not dead so good
3192 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
episode title

when i get voted out im not dead so good
3192 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ben- Last tribal was a unanimous vote.. Tonight these 10 people have to vote someone out. Should we expect another unified vote or something possibly a bit more divided?
3192 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
RI still in play is reassuring.
3192 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998

considering i am getting voted out tonight, i think its awesome :)
3192 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
James-  2 individuals left do not have a duo. Should we expect another individual to leave tonight?

NJ- Why do you think you're getting voted out?
3192 days 11 hours ago
manalord
RI makes it less tempting to blindside me so yay
3192 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
NJ- Why do you think you're getting voted out?'

Cuz people have told me that my name keeps getting brought up two tribals in a row now. So its whatever. I know I'll kick ass on Redemption as long as you dont have challenges that require twerking ability (wouldn't be shocked if you did though since 95% of your challenges suck).
3192 days 11 hours ago
BENLINUS
James-  2 individuals left do not have a duo. Should we expect another individual to leave tonight?

Its not really a case of who does and who doesn't have a duo member... its about who isn't in your supposed "alliance".
3192 days 10 hours ago
bingo21

Reassuring. Nobody wants to rely on winning duels but it's a nice safety blanket.
3192 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
NJ- 2 individuals have left the game in a row. If the trend continues, you or Shadi will be going tonight. Do you think there is a duos alliance?

Nick- How do you base your vote?

James- You say that, yet Zabrina received 10/11 votes. Whose not to say this isn't just one big alliance with someone being kicked out each tribal?

Jarrod- 3 different immunity winners so far. Not to mention the different people who won before the merge in one of the double tribal councils. Safe to say this is a very strong individual cast?
3192 days 10 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23

It's still kinda reassuring knowing that we can still have a chance at saving ourselves in this game, but ofc it's also scary that someone you voted out will get the chance to get back in the game so?!??!
3191 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
Jarrod- 3 different immunity winners so far. Not to mention the different people who won before the merge in one of the double tribal councils. Safe to say this is a very strong individual cast?

Definitely. It's clear on any given day anybody in the cast could come away with individual immunity.
3191 days 15 hours ago
1Swampy8
I feel like Redemption Island is both a blessing and a curse (cliche, I know) because if it's you that is voted out then you have a second chance, yet if it is your worst enemy then they could have a chance to return and get you out!!
3191 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Alexandra- Including yourself, 7 of the remaining 10 people have made final 4 in my series. 6 have made finals. 4 have won. Do you think these stats play a role in who may be a target, or are old stats simply that.. Old history?

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!