This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 4 (Essequibo)

Topic » Tribal Council 4 (Essequibo)

3184 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council.

Send me your votes and a reason by 1 PM EST TOMORROW

If you have the hidden immunity idol and wish to play it, let me know.

PYN for questions.
3184 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Everyone- Nobody submitted a flag, not one person. What happened?
3184 days 6 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Everyone- Nobody submitted a flag, not one person. What happened?

For me personally I think it was a complete lack of communication, however I did state that I would struggle to make a flag and also I know my flag making skills would be up to par however I do feel like it is weird how no one submitted a flag, either this tribe is just really lazy or were just struggling to communicate that this point

(Individual question please)
3184 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ollie- You say lack of communication is the problem. How can yall work on this?
3184 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
I think simply we all had trouble with timings in terms of getting it done. We can't blame any individual because we all failed... But I know this group is strong and I know this was a slip up we won't let happen again. My reason for failing was due to being away from my main computer, meaning I was on my phone these past few days and unable to submit anything unfortunately.
3184 days 4 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Ollie- You say lack of communication is the problem. How can yall work on this?

Well I mean it's pretty obvious ain't it, we just got to actually mail each other like plans and stuff you know. Like let each other know what the deal is and what the gameplay is so we can actually start winning some challenges you know
3184 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Ollie- Think if you guys fix communication, you guys can bounce back and win?

James L.- So do you take partial blame for the loss?
3184 days 1 hour ago
1Swampy8
I agree with Ollie; I think there was just a lack of communication.  For me personally, I didn't really have enough time to make a decent flag, but if I would've known that nobody was going to do it then I would've at least tried to muster up something.
3184 days 1 hour ago
BENLINUS
James L.- So do you take partial blame for the loss?

Of course, as does everyone on the tribe. There's no way any of us cant take partial blame here. I suppose the fact the other tribe only got four in out of a possible nine isn't too disheartening, as we know there's five members over there who could've taken "partial blame" had they lost too.
3184 days 1 hour ago
MrPokeguy9
Ollie- Think if you guys fix communication, you guys can bounce back and win?

I think we can, I mean finally being able to speak to everyone now I think we have realised what we need to do in order to win and I think last tribal and hopefully this tribal will show how unified we are as a tribe and I hope that helps us win some challenges because I'm tired of being at tribal council at this point
3183 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
2/9 Votes
3183 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
3/9 Votes
3183 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
6/9 Votes
3183 days 8 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Here's the problem with the flag challenge.  It involves communication of course but keep in mind when the challenge was set..on a weekend in the summer.  The problem is a lot of us have plans and stuff and arent on tg as much over the summer weekends.  Thus, it doesnt surprise me that we didnt submit a flag.
3183 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I'll go tally the votes.
3183 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!